Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps"—New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, transfer to the hotel. Evening, dinner at Indian restaurant – walking distance from hotel.(Meals: D)
After breakfast, we proceed for a City tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark,“Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next we experience the view of a lifetime of the One World Observatory. Later in the day we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump Tower. Evening, Illuminatedtour of Manhattan - Experience New York, the ‘city that never sleeps,’ magically lit up after dark. Drive past illuminated landmarks like the Empire State Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and the neighborhoods of SoHo and Chinatown. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Today, we depart to Washington DC by road; (approx. 5 hours). It is the capital city of the United States of America anda Guide to theHistoric Neighborhoods and Monuments.Stop in Philadelphia en-route for an orientation tour, then continue on to Washington DC. Upon arrival, you will check in to the hotel, and later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to the town of Luray, VA, home of the Luray Caverns. Perhaps the most famous attraction in the Luray Caverns is The Great Stalactite Organ, a giant mechanized instrument that uses naturally formed stalagmites as its pipes. Later,explore the capital city of US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Museum of Natural history, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument.Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Washington DC –Hershey’s Chocolate World - USA side Niagara Falls.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Harrisburg for the Hershey’s Chocolate World. Later, proceed to Niagara by road (approx. 5 hours). Reach Niagara to view the famous falls, which form one of the natural wonders of the World. Check in to your hotel, freshen up, visit the shops for buying souvenirs &in the evening get back to hotel to go for dinner. After dinner, transfer back to the hotel. You can also visit the illumination on the falls on your own tonight.(Meals: B, D)
There is nowhere else in the world where you can ride the world famous Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, walk within feet of the Falls at the Cave of the Winds, meet the legends at the Niagara Adventure Theatre, get hands-on at the Discovery Center and go under the sea at the Aquarium of Niagara.(Meals: B, D)
Today, fly to Las Vegas. Upon arrival, proceed to the hotel for check-in. Later, proceed to the restaurant for your dinner. Please note, restaurant for dinner is walking distance from the hotel.(Meals: D)
Grand Canyon West Rim Tour with Skywalk (Optional cost) + Evening Chris Angel Show.
Spend the day at the Grand Canyon with Rim bus tour, including a Hoover Dam Photo stop along the way and the New Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK.Later in the evening, proceed to Chris Angel Show at Luxor Hotel. Later, proceed to the restaurant for your dinner. Please note, restaurant for dinner is walking distance from the hotel. (Meals: B, D)
(There will be No Coach provided this day)
Spend the day at Leisure. Evening we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas, experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. Later, proceed to visit theStratosphere tower:View the city in 360-degree panorama at Las Vegas' Stratosphere Tower, the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States at 1,149 feet.Later, drop off at Indian restaurant for dinner. Please note, restaurant for dinner is walking distance from the hotel. (Meals: B, D)
Las Vegas - Los Angeles - City Tour - Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood.
Enjoy breakfast at the Local Restaurant, and then depart to Los Angeles by road (approx. 4.5 hours). On arrival, proceed for a guided city tour - we will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world,” Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’smost expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains. Later, visit the famous Madame Tussaud’s museum; meet 125 of Hollywood's top celebrities! Later, proceed for dinner and enjoy a mouthwatering spread at a lovely restaurant.(Meals: B, D)
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
After breakfast,Today, we proceed by flight toSan Francisco. which is one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city's well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America's premier high technology center. Later we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Bay Cruise & other highlights. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Take some time out for additional shopping, or proceed to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
|City||Nts.||Deluxe Hotels OR SIMILAR||Departure Dates-2019|
|NYC||02||Hotel Fairfield Marriott / Hampton Hilton Manhattan / Doubletree Manhattan / Holiday In Manhattan or similar||APRIL - 17, 24
MAY - 8, 15, 22, 29
JUNE - 5, 12, 19, 26
JULY - 10, 24
AUG - 14, 28
SEPT - 11, 25
|WAS||02||Hotel Sheraton College Park / Wingate Wyndham / Holiday Inn or similar|
|NIA||02||Hotel Hyatt Place / Wingate By Wyndham / Fairfield Marriott or similar|
|LAS||03||Hotel Luxor / Excalibur / Park MGM / Stratosphere or similar||OCT - 9, 23|
|LAX||02||Hotel Doubletree Whittier / Hilton Garden Inn Burbank / Holiday Inn West Covina / Wingate Wyndham LAX or similar|
|SFO||01||Hotel Crown Plaza Union City / Holiday Inn SFO / Doubletree Freemont or similar|
Pricing Details :-
|Product||Single||Discounted||Twin||Discounted||Triple||Discounted||Child With Bed||Discounted||Child No Bed||Discounted|
|All Of USA - 11 Nights / 12 Days||284,999||274,999||204,999||194,999||197,999||187,999||185,999||175,999||175,999||165,999|
|Check in time: 4pm / Check out time: 11am||All on PVT basis||Breakfast: As provided by Hotel / Nearby Restaurant|
|Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am||Lunch: on own|
|Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients||Dinner: Indian Veg / Non Veg / Jain meals|
Terms & Conditions
- Tour manager will be provided if the group Size is 15pax & above. Else the tour would be conducted with a Driver cum Tour Guide. Please check with us one week prior to departure for the group size.
- A valid credit card for each room would be required by respective passengers at all Hotels at the time of check in for a guarantee deposit.
- Airport transfer on Day 1 & Day 7 will be on Private / SIC basis. We will need the flight details and passenger local mobile number at least 10 working days ahead in order to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups.
- Passengers arriving on Day 1 in Las Vegas post 6pm at the hotel; will not able to join the group for “Las Vegas Night Tour”. There will not be any refunds for the same.
- Tours will be conducted in a 55-seater Coach / 24-seater Mini Bus / 15- seater Mini Bus / Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
- If the Group Size is over 15pax, there is a possibility where the transfer from LAX-SFO will be by Coach.
- In case, the passenger count per departure are 10 adults or below for any reason, then we can offer them any one of the below options –
- We will be upgrading their intercity transfers: WAS-NIA sector & LAX-SFO by flight; NYC-WAS will be by scenic Amtrak Train and LAS-LAX will be by Deluxe AC Coach on SIC basis. There won’t be any additional charges for the same and all train station, bus terminal & airport transfers will be included on private basis. Please note, in such cases; Hershey Chocolate World, Philadelphia Orientation tour cannot be covered and there will not be any refunds for the same
- Some City tours & sight seen will be on SIC basis
- We can shift them to the next available departure date. Please check with us 30-days prior to start date of the tour.
- Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, and sightseeing tours.
- The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this are at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements.
- Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
- Please note for dinners in Niagara Falls, Orlando & Las Vegas, and the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
- Final working itinerary and vouchers will be sent by email 05 days prior to departure date for East Coast and West Coast respectively.
- Tour manager will be separate for Eastern Escapades & Western Wonders. No tour manager in Orlando & Cruise portion.