Arrive to Srinagar. You are requested to report to the vehicle at parking and proceed to Houseboat Night halt at Srinagar. ( D )
After breakfast, checkout proceed to Gulmarg, ( meadow of flowers ) (9,500 ft. above the sea level) From Gulmarg take Gandola Ropeway to Khilanmarg (upto 1” level, 10,050 ft. above the sea level) ( Optional) to have fun at Snow Point. Night halt at Srinagar Hotel. (B – D)
After breakfast proceed to Sonmarg (meadow of gold), situated in the Sindh Valley. (8950 ft. above the sea leavel ) to enjoy the Glaciers and Scenic Beauty on the Horse back ( Optional ). Night halt at Srinagar Hotel. (B – D)
After breakfast, visit srishankaracharya temple. (1100 ft. above surface level of the maqin city of the hill). Climb 270 steps to reach the templefrom where you have a beautiful top angle view of Srinagar. Afternoon proceed to Moghual Garden i.e. Chashmeshahi- the royal spring, Nishat bag – Garden of Bliss and Shalimar – Garden of Love. Night halt at Srinagar Hotel (B –D)
After early breakfast proceed to pahalgam (7000ft above sea leavel), situated on the bank of river Lidder (optional chandanwari by jeep). Chandanwari is the last motorable / starting point of the Amarnath Yatra) Evening return Srinagar Night halt at Srinagar Hotel. (B – D)
After Breakfast proceed to Srinagar airport for your onward Journey. (B)
|April 2019||15/20 /28|
HOTEL DETAILS: -
|DESTINATION||NIGHT STAY||HOTEL NAME|
|SRINAGAR||04 NIGHT||CITY GRACE / SHEESHA RESIDENCY / similar|
|HOUSE BOAT||01 NIGHT||DELUX|
Pricing Details :-
|Product||Single||Discounted||Twin||Discounted||Triple||Discounted||Child With Bed||Discounted||Child No Bed||Discounted|
|Kashmir - 5 Nights / 6 Days||14,999||12,999||11,999||9,999||10,999||8,999||8,999||6,999||7,999||5,999|
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- Indian Jain Food / Vegetarian Food / Non vegetarian Food (Dinner)
WHAT’S MORE: -
- Hindi / Marathi Speaking Tour Manager (Minimum 20 Pax)
- Driver Tips are included in your Package
- 30 Min Shikara Ride.
- Evening Tea / Coffee
- Kahwa Tea
- Assistance for Shopping.
- Visit Bat Factory
- Visit Kesar Garden
- 04Night Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis in hotel
- 01 Night Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis in houseboat
- 1 hr Shikara Ride
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes
- All transfers & sightseeing by Non A/C Coach/ Tempo Traveler
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
- Tour manager services. (Minimum 20 Passanger)
- All entry Fee expect Gandola ride, Guide Fee, Hotel Tips, Driver Tip.
- Daily One Mineral Water bottle
- Train/Air fares
- Any meals other then specified above.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porter age, room service, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, room heaters, horse rides, rafting, skiing, skating, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Daily Lunch
- Any travel insurance policy charges.
- All extras then above on direct payment basis ( Gandola tkts, Chandanwari / Arhu Valley / Thajiwas Glacier)
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- GST 5%
- Please Note that incase Of Heavy Snow, Client Have to Take 4x4 Snow Jeep from Tangmarg (a Place 12 Km before of Gulmarg incase Trip Gulmarg) The Supplement Charges for The Same is INR 1,450/- Approx. Per jeep for to @ fro Transfers.
- In case the vehicle is not available for Pahalgam sightseeing, guest has to book ponies on direct payment basis.
- To reach the glaciers & the gondola station, you can hire ponies / horses on a direct payment basis. As vehicles are not allowed beyond a certain point in Gulmarg and Sonmarg.
- The Gondola ride would be on direct payment basis.
- Sonmarg excursion is subject to weather and road conditions.
- The vehicle will drop and pick you up from the Sonmarg & Gulmarg car stand while sightseeing.
- Do carry comfortable walking shoes, Socks, Woolen Sweaters, Thermals, Hand Gloves, Camphor, Sunglasses, Diamox Tablets (For high altitude tablet)
- From the parking area guests will have to walk or take ponies on direct payment.
- it is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card)
Terms & Conditions of booking a tour :
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Shubhay Tours reserves the right to change itinerary of tours and hotels due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any alternate arrangement due flight delay or rescheduling interconnections.
- During peak seasons due to heavy rush or unavoidable circumstances, some sightseeing may not be covered.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any death, injury, sickness, accidental loss, delay increased expenses, damage or theft.
- For fixed departure groups Tour Manager will be provided for minimum group of 12 Adult
- Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Shubhay tours & travels” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 5,000 per head. Balance amount has to be paid 30 days prior to the date of travel.
- All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
60 days or more prior to the date of departure
90% of the tour cost
60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure
80% of the tour cost
44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure
60 % of the tour cost
29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure
40% of the tour cost
Less than 15 days
- No money will be refunded If the cancellation is done within the last 15 days before the date of departure, or in case of “no Show’ on the tour.
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.