We have a wide range of tour options. Explore beautiful forts & temples, enjoy boat rides, relish various shows, taste delicious cuisine at Mount Abu, Udaipur, Chittorgarh, Ajmer, Pushkar, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur. We offer the most affordable prices with comfortable service levels. Our kind, friendly and caring team of tour managers will be with you throughout the tour and shall take care of each and every detail so that you enjoy your holiday to the fullest. So be assured, all of us at Shubhay Tours & Travels are at your service and will ensure that you return from your holiday with happy memories.
Departure to Mont Abu by Ranakpur Exp. At 15:00hrs from Bandra Termins. Overnight train Journey.
After breakfast visit DILWARA Temple, Nakki Lake Om Shanti Bhavan , Raghunathji Temple, Adhar Devi Temple Overnight stay at Mount Abu.
After breakfast proceed to Udaipur enroute visit Haldighati , Nathdwara Temple, and Eklingji Temple later proceed to Udaipur. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
After breakfast, Later start to city sight seeing tour of Udaipur. Visit the City Palace museum, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir Saheliyon ki Bari, Lake Fateh Sagar , and the Pratap Memorial. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
After breakfast, drive toward to Ajmer and Enroute visit Chittorgarh Fort –Ranakumbha palace, Meera mandir, Vijay stambha and Padmini's palace. Arrive at Ajmer and later visit Moinuddin Chishti Darga. Overnight stay at Ajmer.
After breakfast, proceed to Jaipur. Enroute visit Bramha mandir and Pushkar Lake Arrive at Jaipur. Transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
After breakfast, full day sightseeing tour of Amer fort, City palace, Jantar mantar and view the Hawa mahal etc. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
After breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to railway station for your onward Journey JP BCT Supfast @ 14:00hrs Overnight train Journey.
Arrive at Mumbai 7:40 hrs tour end with sweet memory.
|Tour Sr. No.||Departure Date||Arrival Date|
|Adult : ( Twin Sharing )||Rs /-*||Rs /-*||Rs 26,500/-*|
|Extra person :( Triple Sharing )||Rs /-*||Rs /-*||Rs 25,500/-*|
|Child ( 5 – 11 yrs ) With Bed||Rs /-*||Rs /-*||Rs 21,500/-*|
(Service Tax as applicable)
Tour Manager Services
- 7 Nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner.
- All transport by non AC vehicle
- Rail / Air fare.
- Expenses which are personal in nature like Mineral Water, Cold Drinks, Laundry etc.
- Cost for extended stays or change in itinerary on account of factors beyond our control (for instance bad weather, civil disturbances, change in flight /rail schedule etc).
- Any activities or sightseeing other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Any Items not mentioned under Cost Includes.
- Service Tax as applicable.
|Train Name||Train No||Sector||Dep.||Arr.||3rd AC Fare||SL Fare|
|Ranakpur Exp.||14708||Mumbai – Abu Road||NA||NA||965/-||355/-|
|Jp Bct Supfast||12956||Jaipur – Mumbai||NA||NA||1410/-||535/-|
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card Additional 1.06 % convenience charge will be applicable for Guest paying by debit or credit card Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of Shubhay Tours & Travels
- For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card / Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
- For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things To Carry Along
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woolens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Cool in winters and pleasant in summers
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- local handicrafts, different types of handmade candles, jams, squashes, fruit preservatives and juice concentrates etc.
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers on MAP ( Breakfast & Dinner ).
- Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.