On arrival at NJP Railway station / IXB airport welcome to our Representative & transfer to Gangtok . On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day free at leisure. Night halt at Gangtok. ( D)
This Morning start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long & 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, Further 12Kms visit the Baba Harvajan Singh Mandir. Afternoon back to the hotel. Night halt at Gangtok. ( B-D) Nathula Pass optional.
This Morning after breakfast visit Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tak, Hanuman Tak, Enchey Monastery, Bonjhakri Falls, Dro-Dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Centre. Evening free at Leisure or you can enjoy shopping by own. Night halt at Gangtok.( B-D)
This morning after breakfast drive to Pelling (6800 ft. / 132 KM) .On arrival check-in to your hotel. Night halt at Pelling. ( B-D)
After breakfast 8.30 A.M start for local sightseeing tour covering Rimbi Falls, Rimbi rock Garden, Khangchendzonga falls, Khachoedpalri Wish Lake. Afternoon visit Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, Rabdantse View Point, Helipad Ground. Night halt at Pelling. ( B-D)
This morning drive to Darjeeling (7,100 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel & Rest of the day free at Leisure or you can enjoy shopping by own. Night halt at Darjeeling. ( B-D)
Early Morning at 4.00 am visit Tiger hill (sunrise point over Mt. Khanchendzongna), on the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast half day city tour covering Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Pace Pagoda, Japanese Temple & Rope Way (Ticket Guest Own). Afternoon you can enjoy shopping by own. Night halt at Darjeeling. ( B-D)
Morning free for packing & personal activities. After breakfast Check out from hotel and transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
HOTEL DETAILS: -
|DESTINATION||NIGHT STAY||HOTEL NAME|
|DARJELLING||02 NIGHT||POTALA / similar|
|PELLING||02 NIGHT||NORLING / similar|
|GANGTOK||03 NIGHT||SUNRICE RESIDENCY / similar|
Pricing Details :-
|Product||Single||Discounted||Twin||Discounted||Triple||Discounted||Child With Bed||Discounted||Child No Bed||Discounted|
|Darjeeling / Sikkim / Pelling - 7 Nights / 8 Days||31,999||29,999||23,999||21,999||22,999||20,999||19,999||17,999||18,999||16,999|
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- Indian Jain Food / Vegetarian Food / Non-vegetarian Food (Dinner)
WHAT’S MORE: -
- Hindi / Marathi Speaking Tour Manager (Minimum 20 pax)
- Driver Tips are included in your Package.
- Visit the sacred Khecheopalri lake and Kanchenjunga waterfalls
- Visit the serene and ethereally beautiful Tsomgo lake
- Enjoy the captivating view of sunrise with the panorama of Kanchenjunga from Tiger Hill
- Visit Happy Valley tea Estate in Darjeeling
- one of the oldest tea estate of Darjeeling
- Enjoy local folk dance.(Group Departure Only)
- Visit magnificent Buddha park - a 130 feet high statue of Buddha
- Discover a mystical wonderland of spectacular natural beauty
- Evening Tea / Coffee
- Assistance For Shopping
- Visit the most prestigious institute of Tibetology, renowned world- wide for the study of Buddhist philosophy and religion.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast & Dinner as per above mention-Meal Serve In Hotel as per hotel fix menu basis. No enroute meal.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes
- All transfers & sightseeing by Non A/C Sumo as per itinerary only not on disposal point to point basis ( 7 Adult )
- Exclusive Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will be available as per itinerary only
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
- All entry Fee, Guide Fee, Hotel Tips , Driver Tip.
- 1 Ltr. Packed drinking water per person per day.
- Shubhay Tours tour Manager Services. (20 pax)
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- Additional Meal & En route Meal.
- Personal Expenses (Laundry, Telephone, Room Heater, Tips, Soft drinks, Hard drinks, Rafting, Cable car Ride, Boating & Toy Train etc.)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in Above itinerary.
- Guide charges, Camera Fees
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price, Taxes package cost will be increase, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Insurance & GST.
- Zero point, Nathula Pass Optional
- Anything which is not include in the "Package Cost “
Terms & Conditions of booking a tour :
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Shubhay Tours reserves the right to change itinerary of tours and hotels due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any alternate arrangement due flight delay or rescheduling interconnections.
- During peak seasons due to heavy rush or unavoidable circumstances, some sightseeing may not be covered.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any death, injury, sickness, accidental loss, delay increased expenses, damage or theft.
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis (without tour escort & with MAP meal plan) in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers.
- Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Shubhay tours & travels” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 5,000 per head. Balance amount has to be paid 30 days prior to the date of travel.
- All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
Cancellation made Amt refundable 60 days or more prior to the date of departure 80% of the tour cost 60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure 70% of the tour cost 44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure 50 % of the tour cost 29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure 30% of the tour cost Less than 15 days No refund
- No money will be refunded If the cancellation is done within the last 15 days before the date of departure, or in case of “no Show’ on the tour.