We have a wide range of tour options. Explore beautiful forts & temples, enjoy boat rides, relish various shows, taste delicious cuisine at Mount Abu, Udaipur, Chittorgarh, Ajmer, Pushkar, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur. We offer the most affordable prices with comfortable service levels. Our kind, friendly and caring team of tour managers will be with you throughout the tour and shall take care of each and every detail so that you enjoy your holiday to the fullest. So be assured, all of us at Shubhay Tours & Travels are at your service and will ensure that you return from your holiday with happy memories.
Airport proceed to the hotel in Pattaya. Check into hotel at 02.00. (Early Check in Subject Availability) In the evening visit Alcazar Show. Enjoy a night of magic as you witness dazzling performances by transvestites. It is a marvelous extravaganza of music, dance and glitzy costume by professional artists and suitable for all age groups. Rest of the day is at leisure for Shopping or for experiencing night life @ Walking Street on your own. Overnight stay in hotel.
Meal: Lunch Dinner
After enjoying an early Breakfast, we proceed to Coral Island of Pattaya – An island which is 35 minutes away from the main land Pattaya beach, where a glass bottomed boat provides the perfect way to admire the sparkling water, stunning Coral Formations and breathtaking Marine Life. You can also enjoy various water sports such as Parasailing, Snorkelling, Banana Ride, Jet Ski, Underwater sea walk and many others on your own, after spending an hour you may proceed back to Pattaya. Lunch.. Visit Gems Gallery Free time for Shopping Overnight stay in the hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch Dinner
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and now we precede to Noong Nooch Village, where you will see Orchid Garden, Thai Traditional Dance, Elephant show. Later we proceed to Bangkok. Later on the way we will take you to exciting guided City Tour of Bangkok. Visit two of the world’s most famous Buddhist temples in Bangkok, where you will see 5.3 Ton Golden Buddha – it is a fine example of Sukhothai art and later Reclining Buddha Temple – which is largest and the oldest in Bangkok .Rest of the day is free for Shopping. Indra Market / Pratunam Market / Pantip Plaza etc. Arrive & check in Bangkok Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel. Meal: Breakfast Lunch Dinner
After Breakfastwe take you to Safari World & Marine Park– It is 170- acre leisure and Wildlife Park, where you will come across thousands of rare and endangered species roaming freely in their natural habitat. Spend the day in the wild as you drive through the splendid Animal Kingdom. Lunch. Enjoy a wide array of entertainment, such as Safari Park, Orang – Utan Boxing Show, Sea Lion Show, Dolphin Show, Stunt Show & Bird Show. Transfer back to the hotel. In the evening we enjoy dining experience along the Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise. Overnight stay in Hotel. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
After Breakfast proceed to Airport for flight back. Meal: Breakfast & lunch.
Pattaya – Alcazar Show
Pattaya – Coral Island with Lunch
Pattaya – Noong Nooch Village
Bangkok – Half Day City Tour of Bangkok
Bangkok – Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch
Bangkok – Chao Phraya Cruise
END OF OUR SERVICES WITH GOOD MEMORIES!!!
(All efforts will be made to follow the above itinerary. However, there is a possibility that the itinerary sequence may change. But it will include all the meals and sightseeing as per the itinerary)
- 20 Jan 2019
Tour Price: STARTING FROM INR 49000/- PER PERSON
Prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of booking/ balance payment.
(5% Service Tax Extra)
- Roundtrip airfare for economy class with taxes (Flight Schedule is tentative and subject to change. The change may also impact itinerary routing). (EX – MUMBAI)
- 02 Nights Accommodation in 3 Star Superior Hotel All season (Pattaya)
- 02 Nights Accommodation in 3 Star Superior Hotel All season Siam (Bangkok)
- Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis
- Breakfast , Lunch & dinner
- Round Trip Transfers in Thailand (Bangkok Airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport)
- All Transfers and Sightseeing on Coach Basis with English Speaking Professional Guide
- Our Speciality - Services of Caring Tour Escort of World Tours (if Group is more than 20 Pax)
- English Speaking Professional Guide
- Thailand Visa Charges
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Cost of Travel Insurance
- Cost of Foreign Exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, Laundry, Telephone bills, tips, Gratuities and surcharges as mentioned below in the Surcharge Heading
- Porte rage at airport or hotels, Travel/ Medical Insurance
- Global Check In Time is 1400 Hrs and Check Out Time is 1100 Hrs. Early Check In and Late Check Out are not guaranteed unless the client has done a pre-booking by paying extra. However, Early Check In and Late Checkout are on request basis only and subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the hotel management
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharges for Diwali/ Christmas/ New Year/ Chinese New Year/Festivals/ Special Events Conventions & Trade Fairs if applicable to be paid by the client before departure.
- Surcharges will be known only after booking and confirmation from the hotels/ Cruise Additional Charges for changes to the cabin/ room category OR Airline and travel class OR Hotels considered
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange, govt taxes, airline taxes etc
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods, etc), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airlines or hotel policies etc.
03 copies of 35x 45mm size recent colour photographs
- White backgrounds with 80% face image and matt finish
- Straight Pose with both ears visible
- Full face with dark clothes without Sunglasses
- Head portion should be uncovered i.e. No Hat /Turban/cloth etc. on head unless required to wear by religious or ethnic background
Single- Entry Thailand Visa (Time Taken 3–4 Working Days of the Consulate)
The decision to grant or refuse a visa is a sole prerogative of the Government of that country.
- Thailand – Baht (THB)
- Thailand is one and half hours ahead of India
Terms & Conditions
1. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Tour Manger has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour.
2. The company reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
3. If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, in writing, the money will be refunded as per the table given below:
Refundable Amount of Money on Tour Cost
90 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour
60 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour
59 days to 45 days, prior to the departure of the tour
44 days to 30 days, prior to the departure of the tour
29 days to 20 days, prior to the departure of the tour
19 days to 11 days, prior to the departure of the tour
10 days or less, prior to the departure of the tour / No Show
Legitimate refund of Money due to the tour participant will be made only after completion of the tour booked.
4. If the tour participant requests to transfer / pre pone / post pone the tour, in writing, the transfer charges will be as per Company Policy.
5. Baggage and personal belongings of the tour participant is his/her responsibility. The company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of the same.
6. The company shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damage / loss caused to the tour participant due to reasons beyond the control of the company.
7. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the bus journey / in the dining halls.
8. If the tour participant misbehaves causing inconvenience or annoyance to any tour participant or causes damage to the property of the company, he/she will be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Tour Managers have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation, whatsoever, in such cases.
9. Drinking water will not be provided by the company during the Bus journey. Tour participants are requested to carry their own Water Bottles.
10. As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
11. If the tour participant is travelling by Air/ Rail before the tour schedule of the company, he/she shall bear the expenses towards food and accommodation. If the tour participant is travelling by Air/Rail on tickets/schedule not arranged by the company, it will be sole responsibility of the tour participant to join the group at the right time and place. In any circumstances the company and the Tour Manager shall not be responsible for the tour participant, before joining the group.
12. Advance payment made at the time of booking, shall not be refunded, if the visa application is rejected.
13. Departure dates of US & Europe tours may be pre-poned or post-poned by 1 week. Whereas departure dates of China/Egypt/South East Asia/Mauritius/Sri Lanka/Maldives tours may be pre-poned or post-poned by 1 day. The company will inform the change to the tour participants at least 30 days before the revised departure date.
14. Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
15. The company may arrange shooting during tours (stills / video). The tour participants shall have no objection to the shot material being used as publicity material by the company.
16. Cheques / Demand drafts should be drawn in favour of “Shubhay Tours and Travels Pvt.Ltd”, payable at Mumbai.
17. Tour Price variations are expected depending on the prevailing conversion rate.Payment in USD to be calculated on the prevailing rate of Exchange of Euros & Dollars > INR on the day of actual payment to Shubhay Tours and Travels