Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests will meet at Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Singapore. ‘Joining and leaving tour’ guests will meet the group as per their Convenience, directly at Singapore Airport On arrival, we explore the City Tour of Singapore. Photo stop at Merlion – Symbol of Singapore. In the evening we visit Night Safari to experience wild animal encounter.
Later we enjoy dinner Night Stay at hotel .
After Break Fast Today we Take a Singapore river boat ride, visit Garden by Bay – Flower Dome. Singapore Flyer ride which gives panoramic view of city. Later Experience the Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island. Take a thrill of Sky Tower or Luge Ride with Sky Ride, a unique experience, Images of Singapore, then we take a mono-rail ride. Today we also enjoy spectacular light and water show 'Wings of Time' show in the evening. Night Stay at hotel
After Break Fast we visit Universal studios which offers excitement, thrills and unlimited entertainment. Experience thrilling shows, and attractions like, Light Camera Action, Transformer, Accelerator ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Water world, Jurassic Park, Madagascar - A Crate Adventure, Donkey live, Shrek 4D adventure and flying Dragon etc.visit Asia’s biggest SEA Aquarium. Night Stay at hotel
After Break Fast Enjoy shopping at Little India. Night Stay at hotel
After Break Fast we fly to Bangkok, on arrival we proceed to Pattaya we enjoy Pattaya Tower & the famous cabaret show - Alcazar 3rd Show in the evening Night Stay at hotel.
After Break Fast we visit Coral Island. Here we enjoy parasailing (OWN) and Speed boat ride. We shall view colourful underwater life from Glass Bottom Boat ride. We also get a chance to enjoy various water sports like Banana Boat etc. at your own.(OWN) Then we visit Nong Nooch village – biggest and most beautiful botanical garden and enjoy Pottery Garden, famous Elephant show and Thai cultural show. Night Stay at hotel.
After Break Fast . En route, we visit world’s biggest Gems Gallery& Bangkok City Tour where we enjoy shopping of precious stones and witness a spectacular show in light and sound presentation of the glittering world of gems. In the evening we enjoy dining experience along the Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise.
After Break Fast we visit the Safari World – an open zoo where visitors can marvel at the animals living in their natural habitat. At Marine Park, there are a variety of exotic marine animals and shows like Orang Utang Monkey Kick Boxing Show, Cowboy Stunt Show, Sea Lion Show, and Dolphin Show. Here we get an opportunity to have the closest encounter with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Later we enjoy shopping at Indra Square.
After Break Fast transfer to BKK Airport Proceed to Singapore to Mumbai
END OF OUR SERVICES WITH GOOD MEMORIES!!!
(All efforts will be made to follow the above itinerary. However, there is a possibility that the itinerary sequence may change. But it will include all the meals and sightseeing as per the itinerary)
Pricing Details :-
|Product||Single||Discounted||Twin||Discounted||Triple||Discounted||Child With Bed||Discounted||Child No Bed||Discounted|
|Singapore & Thailand - 8 Nights / 9 Days||174,999||164,999||94,999||84,999||87,999||77,999||86,999||76,999||82,999||72,999|
- Return Economy Class Airfare inclusive of all Taxes as per the tour period (EX – MUMBAI)
- Singapore, & Thailand Visa Charges
- Singapore to Bangkok Return Air Fare
- 04 Nights Accommodation in 3 Star Superior Hotel (Thailand)
- 04 Nights Accommodation in 3 Star Superior Hotel (Singapore)
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- Return Airport Transfer in Singapore on Basis
- Round Trip Transfers in Thailand (Bangkok Airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport)
- All Transfers and Sightseeing on Coach Basis with English Speaking Professional Guide
- Our Speciality - Services of Caring Tour Escort of World Tours (if Group is more than 20 Pax)
- Cost of Foreign Exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, Laundry, Telephone bills, tips, Gratuities and surcharges as mentioned below in the Surcharge Heading
- Porte rage at airport or hotels, Travel/ Medical Insurance
- Global Check In Time is 1400 Hrs and Check Out Time is 1100 Hrs. Early Check In and Late Check Out are not guaranteed unless the client has done a pre-booking by paying extra. However, Early Check In and Late Checkout are on request basis only and subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the hotel management
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharges for Diwali/ Christmas/ New Year/ Chinese New Year/Festivals/ Special Events Conventions & Trade Fairs if applicable to be paid by the client before departure. urcharges will be known only after booking and confirmation from the hotels/ Cruise Additional Charges for changes to the cabin/ room category OR Airline and travel class OR Hotels considered
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange, govt taxes, airline taxes etc.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods, etc), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airlines or hotel policies etc.
- 06 copies of 35x 45mm size recent colour photographs
- White backgrounds with 80% face image and matt finish
- Straight Pose with both ears visible
- Full face with dark clothes without Sunglasses
- Head portion should be uncovered i.e. No Hat /Turban/cloth etc. on head unless required to wear by religious or ethnic background
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Tour Manger has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour.
- The company reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, in writing, the money will be refunded as per the table given below:
Cancellation made Refundable Amount of Money on Tour Cost 90 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour 90% 60 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour 80% 59 days to 45 days, prior to the departure of the tour 60% 44 days to 30 days, prior to the departure of the tour 40% 29 days to 20 days, prior to the departure of the tour 20% 19 days to 11 days, prior to the departure of the tour 10% 10 days or less, prior to the departure of the tour / No Show NIL
- If the tour participant requests to transfer / pre pone / post pone the tour, in writing, the transfer charges will be as per Company Policy.
- Baggage and personal belongings of the tour participant is his/her responsibility. The company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of the same.
- The company shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damage / loss caused to the tour participant due to reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the bus journey / in the dining halls.
- If the tour participant misbehaves causing inconvenience or annoyance to any tour participant or causes damage to the property of the company, he/she will be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Tour Managers have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation, whatsoever, in such cases.
- Drinking water will not be provided by the company during the Busjourney. Tour participants are requested to carry their own Water Bottles.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- If the tour participant is travelling by Air/ Rail before the tour schedule of the company, he/she shall bear the expenses towards food and accommodation. If the tour participant is travelling by Air/Rail on tickets/schedule not arranged by the company, it will be sole responsibility of the tour participant to join the group at the right time and place. In any circumstances the company and the Tour Manager shall not be responsible for the tour participant, before joining the group.
- Advance payment of Rs.40,000/- made at the time of booking for Europe tour, shall not be refunded, if the visa application is rejected.
- Departure dates of US & Europe tours may be pre-poned or post-poned by 1 week. Whereas departure dates of China/Egypt/South East Asia/Mauritius/Sri Lanka/Maldives tours may be pre-poned or post-poned by 1 day. The company will inform the change to the tour participants at least 30 days before the revised departure date.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
- The company may arrange shooting during tours (stills / video). The tour participants shall have no objection to the shot material being used as publicity material by the company.
- Cheques / Demand drafts should be drawn in favour of “ShubhayTours and Travels”, payable at Mumbai.
- Tour Price variations are expected depending on the prevailing conversion rate.Payment in Euros to be calculated on the prevailing rate of Excchange of Euros & Dollars > INR on the day of actual payment to Shubhay Tours and Travels