Arrive to Srinagar. You are requested to report to the vehicle at parking and proceed to Houseboat 1 hrs shikara ride evening free for leisure / shopping. Overnight stay at Houseboat. ( B – D )
After breakfast, excursion to Gulmarg,( meadow of flowers ) (9,500 ft. above the sea level) From Gulmarg take Gandola Ropeway to Khilanmarg (upto 1” level, 10,050 ft. above the sea level) ( Optional) to have fun at Snow Point. Overnight stay at Srinagar hotel. ( B – D )
After breakfast excursion to Sonmarg ( meadow of gold ), situated in the Sindh Valley. ( 8950 ft. above the sea leavel ) to enjoy the Glaciers and Scenic Beauty on the Horse back ( Optional ). Overnight stay at Srinagar hotel. ( B-D)
After breakfast, visit srishankaracharya temple. (1100 ft. above surface level of the maqin city of the hill). Climb 270 steps to reach the templefrom where you have a beautiful top angle view of Srinagar. Afternoon proceed to Moghual Garden i.e. Chashmeshahi- the royal spring, Nishat bag – Garden of Bliss and Shalimar – Garden of Love. Overnight stay at Srinagar hotel. ( B –D )
After early breakfast proceed to pahalgam( 7000ft above sea leavel), situated on the bank of river Lidder (optional chandanwari by jeep). Chandanwari is the last motorable / starting point of the Amarnath Yatra) Evening return Srinagar. Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel. (B – D)
After breakfast proceed to Srinagar airport for your onward journey, with good life memories. (B)
- 04Night Accommodation in hotel
- 01 Night Accommodation in houseboat
- 1 hr Shikara Ride
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes
- All transfers & sightseeing by TT
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
- Train/Air fares
- Any meals other then specified above.
- Sightseeing entry.
- Any Porterage charges at Airport & Hotels tips, Laundry, Telephone Charges & all of the personal nature & meals & drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Daily Lunch
- Any travel insurance policy charges.
- All extras then above on direct payment basis ( Gandola tkts, Chandanwari / Arhu Valley / Thajiwas Glacier)
- Any items not mentioned in the ‘COST INCLUDES’ column.
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Please Note that incase Of Heavy Snow, Client Have to Take 4x4 Snow Jeep from Tangmarg (a Place 12 Km before of Gulmarg incase Trip Gulmarg) The Supplement Charges for The Same is INR 1,450/- Approx. Per jeep for to @ fro Transfers.
- In case the vehicle is not available for Pahalgam sightseeing, guest has to book ponies on direct payment basis.
- To reach the glaciers & the gondola station, you can hire ponies / horses on a direct payment basis. As vehicles are not allowed beyond a certain point in Gulmarg and Sonmarg.
- The Gondola ride would be on direct payment basis.
- Sonmarg excursion is subject to weather and road conditions.
- The vehicle will drop and pick you up from the Sonmarg & Gulmarg car stand while sightseeing.
- Do carry comfortable walking shoes, Socks, Woolen Sweaters, Thermals, Hand Gloves, Camphor, Sunglasses, Diamox Tablets (For high altitude tablet)
- From the parking area guests will have to walk or take ponies on direct payment.
- it is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card)
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 20 passengers.
- Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.
Terms & Conditions of booking a tour :
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Shubhay Tours reserves the right to change itinerary of tours and hotels due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any alternate arrangement due flight delay or rescheduling interconnections.
- During peak seasons due to heavy rush or unavoidable circumstances, some sightseeing may not be covered.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any death, injury, sickness, accidental loss, delay increased expenses, damage or theft.
- For fixed departure groups Tour Manager will be provided for minimum group of 12 Adult
- Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Shubhay tours & travels” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 5,000 per head. Balance amount has to be paid 30 days prior to the date of travel.
- All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
Cancellation made Amt refundable 60 days or more prior to the date of departure 90% of the tour cost 60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure 80% of the tour cost 44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure 60 % of the tour cost 29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure 40% of the tour cost Less than 15 days No refund
- No money will be refunded If the cancellation is done within the last 15 days before the date of departure, or in case of “no Show’ on the tour.
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.