Arrive at Abu Road Meet and Greet by our representative and transfer Mount Abu hotel .Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Mount Abu. ( D)
After breakfast visit DILWARA Temple and Nakki Lake Om Shanti Bhavan , Raghunathji Temple, Adhar Devi Temple Overnight stay at Mount Abu. (B-D)
After breakfast transfer to Udaipur enroute visit Haldighati , Nathdwara Temple, and Eklingji Temple later proceed to Udaipur. Overnight stay at Udaipur. ( B-D)
After breakfast visit the City Palace museum, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir Saheliyon ki Bari, Lake Fateh Sagar , and the Pratap Memorial. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Udaipur. ( B-D)
After breakfast, transfer to Ajmer and Enroute visit Chittorgarh Fort –Ranakumbha palace, Meera mandir, Vijay stambha and Padmini's palace. Arrive at Ajmer and later visit Moinuddin Chishti Darga. Overnight stay at Ajmer. ( B-D )
After breakfast, transfer to Jaipur. Enroute visit Bramha mandir and Pushkar Lake Arrive at Jaipur. Check in hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur. ( B-D)
After breakfast, visit Amer fort, City palace, Jantar mantar, Birla mandir and outer view the Hawa mahal etc. Overnight stay at Jaipur. ( B-D)
After breakfast transfer to Bikaner. On arrival, check in to the hotel. Evening free for shopping / leisure Overnight stay at Bikaner. ( B-D)
After breakfast visit Junagarh Fort, Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal Deshnok Temple. Overnight stay at Bikaner. ( B-D )
After breakfast transfer to Jaisalmer. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer. (B-D)
After breakfast visit Jaisalmer Fort, Jain temple, Patwon ki haveli, Nathmal ki haveli. Evening visit the famous SAM SAND DUNES ( Can have camel ride on own cost) leisure. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer. ( B-D)
After breakfast visit Gadisar Lake Museum later proceed to Jodhpur on arrival check in hotel Overnight stay at Jodhpur. ( B-D)
After breakfast visit Umaid Bhavan palace, Maherangarh fort, Museum , Jasawant Thada. Later transfer Airport or railway station for your onward journey with good life memories.( B)
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All applicable Hotel Taxes
- All transfers & sight seeing by Non A/C Coach ,
- Exclusive Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will be available as per itinerary only
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
- Daily Complementary 1 Mineral water bottle
- Any Train/Air fares
- Any meals other then specified above.
- Any Porterage charges at Airport & Hotels tips, Laundry, Telephone Charges & all of the personal nature & meals & drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in Above itinerary.
- Any travel insurance policy charges.
- All extras then above on direct payment basis.
- Any items not mentioned in the ‘COST INCLUDES’ column.
- Any increase in fuel price, Taxes package cost will be increase, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Insurance & GST.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Anything which is not include in the "Package Cost"
1. Vehicles could differ depending on Group size
2. All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 20 passengers.
Terms & Conditions
- Shubhay Tours reserves the right to change itinerary of tours and hotels due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any alternate arrangement due flight delay or rescheduling interconnections
- During peak seasons due to heavy rush or unavoidable circumstances, some sightseeing may not be covered.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any death, injury, sickness, accidental loss, delay increased expenses, damage or theft.
- For fixed departure groups Tour Manager will be provided for minimum group of 12
- Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Shubhay tours & travels” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 10,000 per head for domestic tour. Balance amount has to be paid 45 days prior to the date of travel.
- All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
Cancellation made Amt refundable 60 days or more prior to the date of departure 90% of the tour cost 60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure 80% of the tour cost 44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure 60 % of the tour cost 29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure 40% of the tour cost Less than 15 days No refund
- No money will be refunded If the cancellation is done within the last 15 days before the date of departure, or in case of “no Show’ on the tour.