- Dhow Cruise
- Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa 124 floor
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner and live entertainment
- Abu Dhabi city tour
- Miracle Garden
Arrive Dubai International Airport
Arrive Dubai International Airport later check in at hotel & Lunch & In the evening be ready to go for a Dhow Cruise (Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Imagine yourself on having dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the facinating lights of Dubai creek with Music and Tanura Dance show with a sip of your favorite drink and buffet dinner. Romance for never so easy to find...) Return back to hotel.
Overnight at Hotel.
Meals : Dinner
After breakfast, depart for Dubai City tour (you will begin at the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979, designed in the style of Fatimi mosque in Egypt. For all the glitz and glamour of Dubai, there’s still an undercurrent of humility amongst many of its Muslim population, which a visit to Jumeirah Mosque makes apparent. It’s one of the few ways that visitors can sweep aside the veil of Islam and witness the real face of the country’s religion. It’s also the only Dubai mosque to open its doors to non-Muslims. Tourists who wish to visit the mosque should wear appropriate clothing such as trousers, long sleeve dress and scarf (for ladies). Stop at Jumeriah Beach, passing by Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Enjoy clicking pictures at the world-famous Burj Al Arab- the magnificent - seven star-hotel, an iconic representation of Dubai. Thereafter, drive along the Palm Jumeirah- an exquisite man-made island claimed to be the eighth wonder of the world. Then take a short break by the creek to view the amazing architecture of Deira Towers.
Thereafter roam around Dubai Mall (The Dubai Mall is the world's largest shopping mall based on total area and sixth largest by gross leasable area. It is part of the 20-billion-dollar Downtown Dubai complex, and includes 1,200 shops. Further visit World’s tallest building Burj Khalifa (Burj Khalifa was also known as Burj Dubai prior to its inauguration, is skyscraper in Dubai, and it is the tallest man-made structure in the world.
Meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast roam around shopping areas of Dubai. Dubai, the "shopping capital of the Middle East" offers the world's finest products at unbeatable prices. It is truly a duty free shopper's paradise that extends more value for your money. You can visit prominent shopping malls- Mall of Emirates (Ski Dubai), Deira City Centre, Al Ghurair Centre, Burjuman, Mercato, Wafi City, Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai Outlet Mall (for big brands and low prices), Dubai Mall (ice skating) and Oasis Centre. The Perfume souk (market), included on this tour offers a tempting array of perfumes at reasonable price. The Spices Souk presents traditional herbs and spices, while the Antique Market and Textile souk offer a rare opportunity to shop for antiques, quality silk and fine linen. Al Fahidi Street and Meena Bazaar in Bur Dubai are best known for Electronics and textile purchase at the best value for money. Karama is renowned for garments, souvenirs and handicraft items. Deira Al Nasr Square is a haven for electronics and Carpets.
Later post lunch we will leave for Desert Safari (The Desert Safari is a 'must' for those who wish to experience the 'real desert'. Professional safari drivers take us on a thrilling roller-coaster ride across the golden dunes. You stop by the highest sand dune for a photo-shoot of the spectacular sunset. Then proceed to the Bedouin campsite located in the heart of the desert. While you relax on the carpet and cushions. a delicious BBQ is prepared under the star-lit sky. Excitement rents the air as the audience try to match her steps. Tanoora Dance performances will liven up the evening.
Delicious BBQ buffet dinner is served right on time, unveiling a feast of Arabian and international delicacies). Return back to hotel after. Night halt at Dubai.
Meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast Leave for Abu Dhabi tour with Ferari theme park. Arrive Ferrari World (this is a Ferrari themed amusement park on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. The central park is situated under a 200,000m, 2 roof making it the largest indoor amusement park in the world.
Further proceed to Abu Dhabi (discovering the wonders of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Known as the Arabian Jewel, Abu Dhabi occupies 87% of its total land of 83,600 sqaure kms. Breath-taking modern architecture reveals intriguing interpretations of Islamic themes. Shimmering skyscrapers, villas and palaces line our route along the corniche. The 120 million acacia trees, lining the entrance of the city stand tall, braving the extreme weather. The first halt is at the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultab Al Nahyan mosque said to be the third largest mosque in the world A short drive takes us to Al Hosn Palce (the only UAE palace that allows visitors), built in 1793 to establish political order. The women's handicraft center portrays admirable handicraft items created by talented local women artisans. Next, an enjoyable photo shop beside Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi's modern-day symbol of luxurious hosptality and architectural grandeur. Stop by the city's famous Marina mall for shopping before you return to Dubai. Arrive Dubai in the evening.
Night halt at Dubai.
Meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, we will proceed to Miracle Garden…later post lunch proceed to airport for flight.
Meals – Breakfast, Lunch.
END OF OUR SERVICES WITH GOOD MEMORIES!!!
(All efforts will be made to follow the above itinerary. However, there is a possibility that the itinerary sequence may change. But it will include all the meals and sightseeing as per the itinerary)
Details Coming Soon...
Prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of booking/ balance payment.
(5% Service Tax Extra)
- Roundtrip airfare for economy class with taxes
- Single Entry Dubai visa
- 4 Nights’ accommodation in hotel
- Meals : Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Transport throughout the tour in an A/C Coach
- Service of an English-Speaking Guide.
- All Taxes & Service Charges
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Cost of Travel Insurance
- Cost of Foreign Exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, Laundry, Telephone bills, tips, Gratuities and surcharges as mentioned below in the Surcharge Heading
- Portage at airport or hotels, Travel/ Medical Insurance
- Global Check In Time is 1400 Hrs and Check Out Time is 1100 Hrs. Early Check In and Late Check Out are not guaranteed unless the client has done a pre-booking by paying extra. However, Early Check In and Late Checkout are on request basis only and subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the hotel management
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharges will be known only after booking and confirmation from the hotels/ Cruise Additional Charges for changes to the cabin/ room category OR Airline and travel class OR Hotels considered
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange, govt taxes, airline taxes etc.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods, etc), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airlines or hotel policies etc.
- Surcharges for Diwali/ Christmas/ New Year/ Chinese New Year/Festivals/ Special Events Conventions & Trade Fairs if applicable to be paid by the client before departure
Terms & Conditions
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Tour Manger has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour.
- The company reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, in writing, the money will be refunded as per the table given below:
Cancellation made Refundable Amount of Money on Tour Cost 90 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour 90% 60 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour 80% 59 days to 45 days, prior to the departure of the tour 60% 44 days to 30 days, prior to the departure of the tour 40% 29 days to 20 days, prior to the departure of the tour 20% 19 days to 11 days, prior to the departure of the tour 10% 10 days or less, prior to the departure of the tour / No Show NIL
- If the tour participant requests to transfer / pre pone / post pone the tour, in writing, the transfer charges will be as per Company Policy.
- Baggage and personal belongings of the tour participant is his/her responsibility. The company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of the same.
- The company shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damage / loss caused to the tour participant due to reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the bus journey / in the dining halls.
- If the tour participant misbehaves causing inconvenience or annoyance to any tour participant or causes damage to the property of the company, he/she will be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Tour Managers have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation, whatsoever, in such cases.
- Drinking water will not be provided by the company during the Bus journey. Tour participants are requested to carry their own Water Bottles.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- If the tour participant is travelling by Air/ Rail before the tour schedule of the company, he/she shall bear the expenses towards food and accommodation. If the tour participant is travelling by Air/Rail on tickets/schedule not arranged by the company, it will be sole responsibility of the tour participant to join the group at the right time and place. In any circumstances the company and the Tour Manager shall not be responsible for the tour participant, before joining the group.
- Advance payment made at the time of booking, shall not be refunded, if the visa application is rejected.
- Departure dates of US & Europe tours may be pre-poned or post-poned by 1 week. Whereas departure dates of China/Egypt/South East Asia/Mauritius/Sri Lanka/Maldives tours may be pre-poned or post-poned by 1 day. The company will inform the change to the tour participants at least 30 days before the revised departure date.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
- The company may arrange shooting during tours (stills / video). The tour participants shall have no objection to the shot material being used as publicity material by the company.
- Cheques / Demand drafts should be drawn in favour of “Shubhay Tours and Travels Pvt.Ltd”, payable at Mumbai.
- Tour Price variations are expected depending on the prevailing conversion rate.Payment in USD to be calculated on the prevailing rate of Exchange of Euros & Dollars > INR on the day of actual payment to Shubhay Tours and Travels