- Philadelphia City tour
- Visit to Atlantic City
- Guided city tour of Washington , Visit to Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- Hershey Chocolate World
- Corning glass factory
- Illumination Tour of Niagara Falls at Night
- Maid of Mist in Niagara
- Guided city tour of New York and Shopping Time at Time Square
- Statue of Liberty, The One World Observatory
Arrival in New York. Commercial Capital of – United States of America. Upon arrival you will be transfered to the hotel. Enjoy delicious dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Meals : Dinner
Today Proceed to the Atlantic City. En-route visit Philadelphia – the fifth most populous city in USA and also the 'birthplace of America's modern democracy', founded by William Penn. Explore the city of Philadelphia which includes visit National Independence Park, where we will find the city's three most historic locations: Independence Hall, Congress Hall and the famous Liberty Bell. Arrive in Atlantic City a resort city famous for many casinos, wide beaches and iconic Boardwalk. Try your luck at one of the casinos. Enjoy delicious dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Today After breakfast, check out form hotel & proceed towards Capital of United States of America - Washington DC. Proceed for guided city tour covering places washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial followed by the orientation city tour which includes the Union Railway Station, Capitol Hill. Photograph yourself at the background of the White House. Proceed to the Smithsonian Institution – The World’s Largest Museum Complex, which includes The National Air and Space Museum. Touch the piece of Moon Rock, see the actual cockpit of the Airbus and you may also buy the special pen used by astronauts. Enjoy delicious dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Meals : Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner
Today after breakfast, we proceed for the Corning on the way we visit the HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD. The love for chocolate is ageless and taking a dip in the world of Hershey’s. Visit the Corning Museum of Glass, which includes Glass Gallery - contains one of the best collections of glass art and The Hot Glass Show - a glass blowing demonstration. Enjoy shopping at The Glass Market, which offers a wide range of glass art. Evening in Corning. Enjoy delicious dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Meals : Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner
Today after breakfast, check out from hotel proceeds to the Niagara. Niagara falls – One of the greatest natural wonder of the world. On arrival evening proceed for the illuminated tour of Niagara. Enjoy delicious dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Meals : Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner
Today after breakfast, we will board the world famous boat “Maid of the Mist” which takes you close to the thundering falls and around from the American side and gives a breathtaking view of majestic falls. Then proceed towards the New York. On arrival check in to the hotel. Enjoy delicious dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Today after breakfast, check out from hotel. Proceed to the New York. One of the most exciting, Cultural and business capital. Proceed for the New York City tour sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark “ Statue of Liberty” via ferry ride with a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Later enjoy the sights of Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump. visit One World Tower Observatory Deck – the tallest sky scrapper in the western hemisphere to enjoy stunning views of New York city. Enjoy drive along the famous Times Square and the Manhattan city. Enjoy delicious dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Today after breakfast, check out from hotel. Spend day at Times square for shopping. Evening proceed to airport to board the return flight back to hometown with sweet memories. Meals : Breakfast
USA VisaUSA – Tourist Visa : ( Personal Interview )
- Original Passport ( Validity more than 6 months with minimum 3 blank pages )
- One Old passport ( if any )
- Click recent 2 Photo ( Size : 35 x 45mm, White Background, Mat Finish, 80% Face ) –
- For Business person - Covering Letter on Company Letterhead with Company Stamp & travelling dates ( Attn : To, Visa Officer, United States of America, Mumbai )
- For Business person - Occupation Proof ( for e.g. Company Registration, Partnership Deed, Memorandum )
- For Salaried person - 3 Months Salary Slips & Original Leave Sanctioned Letter –
- For Child ( Student ) - School / College ID
- 3 Months updated Bank Statement with Bank stamp on A4 size paper ( Personal + Company ) – minimum balance approxRs 2,00,000/- & above
- 3 Year Income Tax ( Personal + Company )
- Air Ticket
- Hotel Confirmation Vouchers
- Face Book email Address & twitter email Address up date in the Form
- Old Tel Phone Number Or Cell Number
Processing Time : Subject to availability of appointment dates (approx One Month )
- Cost of your round trip Economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Accommodation on Quad sharing
- Continental Breakfast, Local lunch & Indian Dinner
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 59 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the required medical reports.)
- Tips ( Drivers & Guides)
- Sightseeing’s & Transfers as mentioned in itinerary
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual speaking Tour Manager
- All transfers and excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- USA Visa Charges
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/ Or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket.
- Cost of US$ 10 000 or equivalent granted by the RBI under the Basic Travel Quota scheme (BTQ).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange for USD leading to an increase the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- Cost of Suggested Optional Excursions.
- Portage at hotels, apartments, ports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, mini-bar, pay channels, trolleys on Airport, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in what your ‘Tour Price Includes‘.
- 5% Government service, Government service tax
Terms & Conditions
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Tour Manger has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour.
- The company reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, in writing, the money will be refunded as per the table given below:
Cancellation made Refundable Amount of Money on Tour Cost 90 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour 90% 60 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour 80% 59 days to 45 days, prior to the departure of the tour 60% 44 days to 30 days, prior to the departure of the tour 40% 29 days to 20 days, prior to the departure of the tour 20% 19 days to 11 days, prior to the departure of the tour 10% 10 days or less, prior to the departure of the tour / No Show NIL
- If the tour participant requests to transfer / pre pone / post pone the tour, in writing, the transfer charges will be as per Company Policy.
- Baggage and personal belongings of the tour participant is his/her responsibility. The company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of the same.
- The company shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damage / loss caused to the tour participant due to reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the bus journey / in the dining halls.
- If the tour participant misbehaves causing inconvenience or annoyance to any tour participant or causes damage to the property of the company, he/she will be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Tour Managers have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation, whatsoever, in such cases.
- Drinking water will not be provided by the company during the Busjourney. Tour participants are requested to carry their own Water Bottles.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- If the tour participant is travelling by Air/ Rail before the tour schedule of the company, he/she shall bear the expenses towards food and accommodation. If the tour participant is travelling by Air/Rail on tickets/schedule not arranged by the company, it will be sole responsibility of the tour participant to join the group at the right time and place. In any circumstances the company and the Tour Manager shall not be responsible for the tour participant, before joining the group.
- Advance payment of Rs.40,000/- made at the time of booking for Europe tour, shall not be refunded, if the visa application is rejected.
- Departure dates of US & Europe tours may be pre-poned or post-poned by 1 week. Whereas departure dates of China/Egypt/South East Asia/Mauritius/Sri Lanka/Maldives tours may be pre-poned or post-poned by 1 day. The company will inform the change to the tour participants at least 30 days before the revised departure date.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
- The company may arrange shooting during tours (stills / video). The tour participants shall have no objection to the shot material being used as publicity material by the company.
- Cheques / Demand drafts should be drawn in favour of “ShubhayTours and Travels”, payable at Mumbai.
- Tour Price variations are expected depending on the prevailing conversion rate.Payment in Euros to be calculated on the prevailing rate of Excchange of Euros & Dollars > INR on the day of actual payment to Shubhay Tours and Travels