Arrival at Leh Airport. Check in hotel. The evening is free for leisure/rest. Overnight at Leh (D)
After breakfast proceed to local Sightseeing - Hemis Monastery, Thiksey Monastery, Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa, Leisure/shopping. Overnight at Leh (B, D)
Early morning (7 am) Drive to Nubra (Approx. 138 km) via Khardong-la Pass (World’s Highest Motorable Road -18,380 ft.), Sand dunes – can enjoy Double hump Camel Ride (Optional).Overnight at Nubra Valley (B, D)
After breakfast, visit Diskit - a statue of 32 Meter Maitreya Buddha, in the prayer hall, a huge drum and several images of fierce guardian deities. Proceed to Leh (Approx. 138 km). Overnight at Leh (B, D)
Early morning (6 am) departure for Pangong Lake (290 km round trip) via Chang-la Pass (17590 ft.) is the third highest motorable road in the world. The Changla Pass is on the route to Pangong Lake from Leh. Pangong Lake is the largest lake in Asia. This lake is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas situated at height of about (14270 ft.) It is 134 km. (83 mi) long and extended from India to Tibet. 60 % of the length of the lake lies in Tibet. The Lake is 5 Km wide at its broadest point. During winter the lake freezes completely, despite being Saline Water. There are lot of rare birds and wild animals in the vicinity. In the evening drive back to Leh. Overnight at Leh (B- D)
Proceed to Airport to board the flight. (B).
Hotel Details :-
|LEH||04 NIGHT||ZAL / ASIA / SIMMILER|
|NUBRA VALLEY||01 NIGHT||TIGER HILL CAMP / similar|
Pricing Details :-
|Product||Single||Discounted||Twin||Discounted||Triple||Discounted||Child With Bed||Discounted||Child No Bed||Discounted|
|Ladakh – 5 Nights / 6 Days||23,999||21,999||17,999||15,999||16,999||14,999||14,999||12,999||13,999||11,999|
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- Indian Jain Food / Vegetarian Food / Non-vegetarian Food (Dinner)
WHAT’S MORE: -
- Hindi / Marathi Speaking Tour Manager (Minimum 20 Pax)
- Driver Tips are included in your Package.
- Evening Tea / Coffee .
- Gur Gur Tea at Ladhak.
- 3 Idiot Shooting Points.
- Bhag Mikha Bhag Shooting Point Nubra Valley .
- Visit 3 Idiot School.
- Visit Double Hump Camel Nubra Valley.
- Ladakhi Dance.
- Assistance for Shopping.
- Deluxe Non A/C hotel accommodation on double/triple occupancy. For third person rolling mattress will be provided.
- Meals MAP (Dinner and Breakfast).
- Non A.C. Tempo Traveller/Similar Vehicle for airport transfers & sightseeing.
- Entry tkt. of Monuments.
- 1 Ltr. Packed drinking water per person per day.
- Pick up and drop as per client flight at Leh Airport.
- 5% Govt Tax over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals / enroute meals unless specified.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any rides, Camels Ride, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porter age, room service, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, room heaters, horse rides, rafting, skiing, skating, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
- Leh Government collecting Rs: 400 /- per head for Development charges
Terms & Conditions of booking a tour :
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Shubhay Tours reserves the right to change itinerary of tours and hotels due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any alternate arrangement due flight delay or rescheduling interconnections.
- During peak seasons due to heavy rush or unavoidable circumstances, some sightseeing may not be covered.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any death, injury, sickness, accidental loss, delay increased expenses, damage or theft.
- For fixed departure groups Tour Manager will be provided for minimum group of 12 Adult
- Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Shubhay tours & travels” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 5,000 per head. Balance amount has to be paid 30 days prior to the date of travel.
- All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
Cancellation made Amt refundable 60 days or more prior to the date of departure 80% of the tour cost 60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure 70% of the tour cost 44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure 50 % of the tour cost 29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure 30% of the tour cost Less than 15 days No refund
- No money will be refunded If the cancellation is done within the last 15 days before the date of departure, or in case of “no Show’ on the tour.