We have a wide range of tour options. A group of about 600 islands in the Bay of Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands are known for their scenic beaches, dense forests and adventurouswater sports. Located in the Bay of Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands is an archipelago consisting of about 600 islands out of which only around 36 islands are inhabited.
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning, on arrival proceed to hotel and check in. Evening enjoy Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Port Blair (D)
After breakfast, visit Cellular Jail, Anthro Museum, Sagarika, Chathom Saw Mill. Evening visit Corbyn’s Cove Beach. Overnight stay at Port Blair.(B -D)
After breakfast, departure for Havelock Island by Ferry. Visit world famous Radhanagar beach. Overnight at Port Blair hotel. Overnight stay at Port Blair (B -D)
After breakfast proceeds to North bay. Evening return to Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair (B -D)
After breakfast, some free time, afternoon excursion to Ross Island. Evening visit Chidiya Tapu – the sunset point. Overnight stay at Port Blair (B -D)
After breakfast, departure for Chennai. On arrival at Chennai airport proceed to Pondicherry. Enroute visit Mahabalipuram, Pandava’s chariots, Shore temple etc. Evening free for relaxation. Overnight stay at Pondicherry. ( B –D)
After breakfast, visit Shree Arbindo Ashram, Matru Mandir and Auroville. Afternoon departure for Vellore. Evening visit the famous sripuram golden temple. Overnight stay at Vellore (B- D)
After breakfast, departure to Chennai board your flight / Train for your onward Journey, with good life memories
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Port Blair
- Accommodation for 1 night in Vellore
- Accommodation for 1 night in Pondicherry.
- Inter Island ferry transfers from Port blair- Havelock.
- Meals: Daily Breakfast (except on the arrival day) and Dinner (except on the departure day)
- One bottle of mineral water + Potato chips + Juice Pack will be given on arrival at Port Blair.
- Daily Complementary Mineral water.
- Both ways airport transfers by AC Private vehicle.
- All sightseeing by AC private vehicle in Port Blair.
- All sightseeing by Non AC Private vehicle in Havelock Island.
- Vehicle is not at disposal it will be only point to Point basis.
- All entry, monument, parking and permit charges.
- Assistant at all arrival and departure points
- Hotel taxes applicable as on today.
- 15 Minutes Complimentary Snorkeling at Elephant Beach.
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc
- Airfares / Ship fare to mainland India Activity charges, Jet Ski, scuba diving, etc.
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual.
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels
- Additional usage of vehicle
- GST 5% on the total package cost
- Cost of services which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
1) All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 20 passengers.
2) Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.
Terms & Conditions:
- Shubhay Tours reserves the right to change itinerary of tours and hotels due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any alternate arrangement due flight delay or rescheduling interconnections
- During peak seasons due to heavy rush or unavoidable circumstances, some sightseeing may not be covered.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any death, injury, sickness, accidental loss, delay increased expenses, damage or theft.
- For fixed departure groups Tour Manager will be provided for minimum group of 12
- Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Shubhay Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 10,000 per head for domestic tour. Balance amount has to be paid 45 days prior to the date of travel.
- All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
Cancellation made Amt refundable 60 days or more prior to the date of departure 90% of the tour cost 60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure 80% of the tour cost 44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure 60 % of the tour cost 29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure 40% of the tour cost Less than 15 days No refund
- No money will be refunded If the cancellation is done within the last 15 days before the date of departure, or in case of “no Show’ on the tour.
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.