We have a wide range of tour options. Explore beautiful forts & temples, enjoy boat rides, relish various shows, taste delicious cuisine at Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Assam. We offer the most affordable prices with comfortable service levels. Our kind, friendly and caring team of tour managers will be with you throughout the tour and shall take care of each and every detail so that you enjoy your holiday to the fullest. So be assured, all of us at Shubhay Tours & Travels are at your service and will ensure that you return from your holiday with happy memories.
On arrival at IXB airport at 15:05hrs welcome to our representative & transfer to Darjeeling. Check-in to your hotel & rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling ( D)
Early Morning at 4.00 am visit Tiger hill (sunrise point over Mt. Khanchendzongna), on the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast half day city tour covering Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Pace Pagoda, Japanese Temple & Rope Way (Ticket Guest Own). Afternoon you can enjoy shopping by own. Overnight stay at Darjeeling ( B-D)
After breakfast depart to Pelling .On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling. ( B D)
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing tour covering Rimbi Falls, Rimbi rock Garden, Khangchendzonga falls, Khachoedpalri Wish Lake. Afternoon visit Pemayangtse Monastery Rabdantse Ruins, Rabdantse View Point, Helipad Ground. Overnight stay at Pelling. ( BD)
After breakfast depart to Gangtok. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day free at Leisure or you can enjoy shopping by own. Overnight stay at Gangtok. ( B D)
After breakfast visit Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tak, Hanuman Tak, Bonjhakri falls, Dro-Dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Centre. Afternoon you can enjoy shopping by own. Overnight stay at Gangtok. ( BD)
After breakfast proceed to visit Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long & 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, Further 12Kms visit the Baba Harvajan Singh Mandir. Afternoon back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok. ( BD)
Nathula Pass optional.
After breakfast Check out from hotel and transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey with good life memories ( B)
- 07 Nights Accommodation
- Daily breakfast & Dinner as per above mention-Meal Serve In Hotel as per hotel fix menu basis. No enroute meal.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Non A/C Sumo as per itinerary only not on disposal point to point basis ( 7 Adult )
- Exclusive Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will be available as per itinerary only
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
- All entry Fee, Guide Fee, Hotel Tips, Driver Tip.
- 1 Ltr. Packed drinking water per person per day.
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- Additional Meal & En route Meal.
- Personal Expenses (Laundry, Telephone, Room Heater, Tips, Soft drinks, Hard drinks, Rafting, Cable car Ride, Boating & Toy Train etc.)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in Above itinerary.
- Guide charges, Camera Fees
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price, Taxes package cost will be increase, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Insurance & GST.
- Zero point, Nathula Pass Optional
- Anything which is not include in the "Package Cost “
1. Vehicles could differ depending on Group size
2. All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 20 passengers.
Terms & Conditions of booking a tour:
- Shubhay Tours reserves the right to change itinerary of tours and hotels due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any alternate arrangement due flight delay or rescheduling interconnections
- During peak seasons due to heavy rush or unavoidable circumstances, some sightseeing may not be covered.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any death, injury, sickness, accidental loss, delay increased expenses, damage or theft.
- For fixed departure groups Tour Manager will be provided for minimum group of 12
- Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Shubhay tours & travels” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 10,000 per head for domestic tour. Balance amount has to be paid 45 days prior to the date of travel.
- All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
Cancellation made Amt refundable 60 days or more prior to the date of departure 90% of the tour cost 60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure 80% of the tour cost 44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure 60 % of the tour cost 29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure 40% of the tour cost Less than 15 days No refund
- No money will be refunded If the cancellation is done within the last 15 days before the date of departure, or in case of “no Show’ on the tour.