Arrival at Port Blair in the morning arrival proceeds to hotel and check in. Evening enjoy Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail. Overnights stay at Port Blair (D)
After breakfast departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair), on arrival transfer to hotel check in later visit to Radhanagar Beach at Havelock Island (Best Beach in Asia by Time Magazine-2007- and also Declared countries Best beach Announced by Tourism Dept of India) Overnights stay at Havelock. (B -D)
After breakfast visit to Elephant Beach----Elephant Beach Embark on the most memorable snorkelling trip, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the time on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Overnight Stay at Havelock. (B-D)
After breakfast departure by inter island ferry to Neil Island, on arrival transfer to Resort Evening visit to the Sitapur Beach + Laxman Pur Beach + Bharat Pur Beach. Overnights stay at Neil. (B-D)
After breakfast returns from Neil Island to Port Blair by ferry. Overnight stay at Port Blair. (B-D)
After breakfast, board your flight for your onward Journey, with good life memories. ( B)
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Port Blair
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Havelock
- Accommodation for 1 night in Neil Island
- Inter Island ferry transfers from Portblair- Havelock, Havelock- Neil Island, Neil Island- Portblair.
- Meals: Daily Breakfast (except on the arrival day) and Dinner (except on the departure day)
- One bottle of mineral water + Potato chips + Juice Pack will be given on arrival at Port Blair.
- Daily Complementary 1 Mineral water bottle
- Both ways airport transfers by AC Private vehicle.
- All sightseeing by AC private vehicle in Port Blair.
- All sightseeing by Non AC Private vehicle in Havelock Island.
- Vehicle is not at disposal it will be only point to Point basis.
- All entry, monument, parking and permit charges
- Assistant at all arrival and departure points
- Hotel taxes applicable as on today
- 15 Minutes Complimentary Snorkeling at Elephant Beach
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc
- Airfares / Ship fare to mainland India Activity charges, Jet Ski, scuba diving, etc.
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual.
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels
- Additional usage of vehicle
- GST 5% on the total package cost
- Cost of services which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
1) All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 20 passengers.
2) Vehicles could differ depending on Group size
Terms & Conditions:
- Shubhay Tours reserves the right to change itinerary of tours and hotels due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any alternate arrangement due flight delay or rescheduling interconnections
- During peak seasons due to heavy rush or unavoidable circumstances, some sightseeing may not be covered.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any death, injury, sickness, accidental loss, delay increased expenses, damage or theft.
- For fixed departure groups Tour Manager will be provided for minimum group of 12
- Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Shubhay Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 10,000 per head for domestic tour. Balance amount has to be paid 45 days prior to the date of travel.
- All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
Cancellation made Amt refundable 60 days or more prior to the date of departure 90% of the tour cost 60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure 80% of the tour cost 44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure 60 % of the tour cost 29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure 40% of the tour cost Less than 15 days No refund
- No money will be refunded If the cancellation is done within the last 15 days before the date of departure, or in case of “no Show’ on the tour.
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.