On arrival at Delhi airport welcome to our Representative & transfer to Chandigarh. On arrival check in hotel. Evening visit Rock Garden, Sukhna lake ( If time Permits) Overnight Stay at Chandigarh.(D)
After breakfast proceed to Manali. Enrout visit Pandoh Dam, Beas Sutlej Link Project, Kullu Vally and Shawl Factory. Evening reach hotel . Night halt at Manali.(B – D)
Morning visit Solang Nala (Valley) its name from combination of words Solang (Near by village) and Nullah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the kullu valley in Himachal Pradesh, India, Its 14 km ahead from Manali City & its known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and Zorbing (Activities are not include in the package.). Evening back to Hotel and overnight at Hotel. (B – D)
After breakfast, visit Hadimba Devi, which has some excellent wood carving, Tibetan Monastery, Vashisht Hot Sulphur Springs and handicrafts local shops. (B – D)
After breakfast , depart to Chandigarh. Enroute visit Vaishno Mata Mandir at Kullu , Night halt at Chandigarh. ( B – D )
After breakfast proceed to Delhi airport for your onward journey to Mumbai.
Hotel Details :-
|DESTINATION||NIGHT STAY||HOTEL NAME|
|CHANDIGHAR||02 Night||Hotel I Square/ similar|
|MANALI||03 Night||Mukund Palace / similar|
Pricing Details :-
|Product||Single||Discounted||Twin||Discounted||Triple||Discounted||Child With Bed||Discounted||Child No Bed||Discounted|
|Himachal - 5 Nights / 6 Days||21,999||19,999||14,999||12,999||13,999||11,999||12,999||10,999||11,999||9,999|
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- Indian Jain Food / Vegetarian Food / Non vegetarian Food (Dinner)
- Hindi / Marathi Speaking Tour Manager (Minimum 20 Pax)
- Evening Tea / Coffee.
- Cost-saver tour for those who want to visit Manali only
- Visit Vaishnomata Mandir,a pligrimage here is considered to be one of the Holiest
- Enjoy spectacular drive towards Rohtang Snow point
- Pass by Scenic Kullu Valley,also called the 'Valley of God'
- Visit Shawl factory in Kullu
- Visit the Famous Hadimba temple,one of the oldest temple,dedicated to the wife of Bhim
- Visit the unique 'Rock Garden'which is completely built out of home and industrial waste
- Driver Tips are included in your package
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner as per above mention-Meal Serve In Hotel as per hotel fix menu basis. No enroute meal.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Non A/C Coach ,
- Exclusive Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will be available as per itinerary only
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
- All entry Fee, Hotel Tips , Driver Tip.
- 1 Ltr. Packed drinking water per person per day.
- Shubhay Tours tour Manager Services . ( 20 Pax Minimum)
- Any Train/Air fares
- Any meals other then specified above.
- Any Porterage charges at Airport & Hotels tips, Heators, Laundry, Telephone Charges & all of the personal nature & meals & drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in Above itinerary.
- Any travel insurance policy charges.
- All extras then above on direct payment basis.
- Any items not mentioned in the ‘COST INCLUDES’ column.
- Any increase in fuel price, Taxes package cost will be increase, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Insurance & GST.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Anything which is not include in the "Package Cost “
- Manali local Sightseeing including snow point by Non AC Tempo /Qualis/ Sumo .
- AC will not operate in hill areas.
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card )
Terms & Conditions of booking a tour:
- Shubhay Tours reserves the right to change itinerary of tours and hotels due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any alternate arrangement due flight delay or rescheduling interconnections
- During peak seasons due to heavy rush or unavoidable circumstances, some sightseeing may not be covered.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any death, injury, sickness, accidental loss, delay increased expenses, damage or theft.
- For fixed departure groups Tour Manager will be provided for minimum group of 12
- Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Shubhay tours & travels” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 10,000 per head for domestic tour. Balance amount has to be paid 45 days prior to the date of travel.
- All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
Cancellation made Amt refundable 60 days or more prior to the date of departure 90% of the tour cost 60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure 80% of the tour cost 44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure 60 % of the tour cost 29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure 40% of the tour cost Less than 15 days No refund
- No money will be refunded If the cancellation is done within the last 15 days before the date of departure, or in case of “no Show’ on the tour.