We have a wide range of tour options. Explore beautiful forts & temples, enjoy boat rides, relish various shows, taste delicious cuisine at Jammu - Katra,katra,pahalgam,srinagar,srinagar Houseboat. We offer the most affordable prices with comfortable service levels. Our kind, friendly and caring team of tour managers will be with you throughout the tour and shall take care of each and every detail so that you enjoy your holiday to the fullest. So be assured, all of us at Shubhay Tours & Travels are at your service and will ensure that you return from your holiday with happy memories.
Arrival at Srinagar Airport, Check in at houseboat. Evening is free for leisure &shopping activities. Stay overnight at Srinagar houseboat. (D)
After breakfast proceeds to Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold) situated in the Sindh valley. Arrive at Sonmarg enjoy the Glaciers and scenic beauty on Horseback (At own cost). Stay overnight at Sonmarg hotel. (B, D)
After breakfast proceed to Srinagar. Local Sightseeing- Mughal Gardens: NishatBagh, Shalimar Garden Chashmeshahi (The Royal Spring). Thereafter Visit Shankaracharya Temple (Takht e Suleman) where from you can overlook whole Srinagar city. There are, in all 280 steps to reach the temple. Enjoy Shikara ride in the evening. Stay overnight at Srinagar hotel. (B, D)
After breakfast Drive to Gulmarg, Gulmarg called as Meadow of Flowers. Now Gulmarg is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty- it also has the highest green golf course in the world. Enjoy Snow &Gondola Cable Car Ride (Optional). Stay overnight at Srinagar hotel. (B, D)
After breakfast proceeds to Pahalgam the Valley of Shepherds. On the way to Visit Bat factory and Lidder River.Pahalgam local (Optional) sight-seeing attraction places like, Aru Valley, Betab Valley, Chandanwadi etc. and drive back to Srinagar.Stay overnight at Srinagar hotel. (B, D)
Early morning proceed to Katra by road. (06-07 hrs journey) Stay overnight at Katra hotel. (B, D)
After breakfast visit for Vaishnodevi Darshan by own arrangement - By walk/ Helicopter/Horse/Doly.than back to hotel Overnight stay at Katra hotel. (B, D)
After breakfast checks out from hotel proceed to Jammu or Katra airport or Railway Station. (B)
Hotel Details :-
|DESTINATION||NIGHT STAY||HOTEL NAME|
|SRINAGAR||03 NIGHT||CITY GRACE / SHEESHA RESIDENCY / similar|
|PAHELGAM||01 NIGHT||CHARMINAR PALACE/ PINE RIFT / similar|
|DAKSUM||01 NIGHT||DELUX HOTEL / similar|
Pricing Details :-
|Product||Single||Discounted||Twin||Discounted||Triple||Discounted||Child With Bed||Discounted||Child No Bed||Discounted|
|Kashmir With Vaishnav Devi – 7 Nights / 8 Days||20,999||18,999||15,999||13,999||14,999||12,999||12,999||10,999||11,999||9,999|
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- Indian Jain Food / Vegetarian Food / Non-vegetarian Food (Dinner)
WHAT’S MORE: -
- Hindi / Marathi Speaking Tour Manager (Minimum 20 Pax)
- Driver Tips are included in your Package
- Visit Daksum
- Visit Sinthantop
- 30 Minuit Shikara Ride.
- Evening Tea / Coffee
- Kahwa Tea
- Enjoy the day Kokarnag and Acchabal
- Assistance for Shopping.
- Visit Bat Factory
- Visit Kesar Garden
- Rooms on Twin Sharing basis.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Non A/C Coach/ Tempo Traveler (Expected 12 Pax Group)
- Daily breakfast and dinner.
- All toll taxes, Parking and Sightseeing.
- Shikara Ride in Famous Dal Lake for 01 Hour. (04 Pax In 01 Shikara Max)
- Tour manager services (Minimum 20 Pax)
- Daily One Mineral Water bottle
- Train/Air fares
- Any meals other than specified above.
- Local Union cab’s in Pahalgam & Sonmarg and Entry tickets in Garden.
- Any Porterage charges at Airport & Hotels tips, Laundry, Telephone Charges & all of the personal nature & meals & drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Daily Lunch
- Any travel insurance policy charges.
- All extras then above on direct payment basis ( Gandola tkts, Chandanwari / Arhu Valley / Thajiwas Glacier)
- Any items not mentioned in the ‘COST INCLUDES’ column.
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- GST 5%
Terms & Conditions of booking a tour :
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Shubhay Tours reserves the right to change itinerary of tours and hotels due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any alternate arrangement due flight delay or rescheduling interconnections.
- During peak seasons due to heavy rush or unavoidable circumstances, some sightseeing may not be covered.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any death, injury, sickness, accidental loss, delay increased expenses, damage or theft.
- For fixed departure groups Tour Manager will be provided for minimum group of 12 Adult
- Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Shubhay tours & travels” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 5,000 per head. Balance amount has to be paid 30 days prior to the date of travel.
- All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
Cancellation made Amt refundable · 60 days or more prior to the date of departure 80% of the tour cost · 60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure 70% of the tour cost · 44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure 50 % of the tour cost · 29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure 30% of the tour cost Less than 15 days No refund
- No money will be refunded If the cancellation is done within the last 15 days before the date of departure, or in case of “no Show’ on the tour.