- MASAI MARA (2N)
- LAKE NAKURU (1N)
- ABERDARE (1N)
- NAIROBI (1N)
MUMBAI- NAIROBI ARRIVAL. TOWARDS MASAI MARA. (300 kms. )
Met on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International airport and proceed to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great Rift Valley. En route enjoy the beautiful scenery. Arrive at your lodge in time for Indian lunch and check in at the lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive. Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day.
Overnight at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge
Meals : Lunch & Dinner
Masai Mara Game Reserve - Rise before dawn for a spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride followed by a bubbly bush breakfast (optional at extra cost). OR proceed for an early morning game drive. Return to the lodge for lunch then later, set out on a late afternoon game spotting safari in the reserve and the opportunity to spot Africa’s ‘Big Five’ – lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo.
Overnight at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & dinner included
Masai - Lake Nakuru National Park– 290km approx 5hrs
Today we proceed to Lake Nakuru – the most fabulous bird spectacle in the world via Nairobi
where we will briefly stop over for lunch and later proceed to Nakuru in time forafternoon game drive. The Park is also Sanctuary to the Black Rhino, White Rhino and the Rothschild Giraffe.
Bird life includes common species like the lesser and Greater Flamingos although their numbers have dwindled lately due to climatic changes that affected their feeding habits due to salinity of the lake.
Also other birds of interest include The African fish Eagle, Tawny Eagle, Green Wood Hoopoes, Cliff Chat, Great White and Pink Backed Pelicans plus other intra- African Migrants.
Dinner and overnight Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & dinner included
Nakuru- Aberdare - 150km – approx 4hrs
After breakfast drive towards the lush foothills of the Aberdares Mountain Range to the Aberdare Country Club for lunch.
After lunch transfer to The Ark (children under 7 yrs not permitted, light bags only) overlooking a waterhole and salt lick where the `Big Five` occasionally gather for an exhilarating night of wild encounters. The Ark comprises three decks from which numerous balconies and lounges provide superb vantage points for game viewing.
Dinner and overnight at The Ark Lodge
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & dinner included (Game viewing from the balconies)
Abardere – Nairobi (150 KM – 04.00 HRS)
After breakfast checkout and drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch at the all exclusive Indian restaurant for a sumptuous hot lunch. In the afternoon proceed for Nairobi half day panoramic City Tour - to cover parliament, Bomb blast site, monuments, Kenyatta International Conference Centre, viewpoint among other places of interest with Last minute shopping in the famous Nairobi city market.
Dinner at a local restaurant and later transfer for overnight at Nairobi Intercontinental hotel
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & dinner included
After breakfast at the hotel you will be transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International airport for your international flight,
END OF OUR SERVICES WITH GOOD MEMORIES!!!
Note- Yellow Fever Vaccination and Polio Vaccination should be given 1 MONTH before travel and at 10 yrs intervals.
(All efforts will be made to follow the above itinerary. However, there is a possibility that the itinerary sequence may change. But it will include all the meals and sightseeing as per the itinerary)
Details Coming Soon...
Prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of booking/ balance payment.
(5% Service Tax Extra)
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Meet & Greet services (English speaking)
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary (please be aware that due to unforeseeable weather and traffic circumstances not every game drive can be guaranteed)
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24hrs each (fees are subject to change)
- Transportation in customized min van with an English speaking driver guide.
- Two bottles of half liter mineral water per day during game drives.
- Flying doctors coverage: (Covers clients within East Africa for a period of 30 days. In the eventuality of a medical emergency, they will be airlifted to Nairobi where they will be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.)
- International flights
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks & meals unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Balloon Safari in Mara
- Cost of Foreign Exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, Laundry, Telephone bills, tips, Gratuities and surcharges as mentioned below in the Surcharge Heading
- Porte rage at airport or hotels, Travel/ Medical Insurance
- Global Check In Time is 1400 Hrs and Check Out Time is 1100 Hrs. Early Check In and Late Check Out are not guaranteed unless the client has done a pre-booking by paying extra. However, Early Check In and Late Checkout are on request basis only and subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the hotel management
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharges for Diwali/ Christmas/ New Year/ Chinese New Year/Festivals/ Special Events Conventions & Trade Fairs if applicable to be paid by the client before departure.
- Surcharges will be known only after booking and confirmation from the hotels/ Cruise Additional Charges for changes to the cabin/ room category OR Airline and travel class OR Hotels considered
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange, govt taxes, airline taxes etc.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods, etc), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airlines or hotel policies etc.
Terms & Conditions
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Tour Manger has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour.
- The company reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, in writing, the money will be refunded as per the table given below:
Cancellation made Refundable Amount of Money on Tour Cost 90 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour 90% 60 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour 80% 59 days to 45 days, prior to the departure of the tour 60% 44 days to 30 days, prior to the departure of the tour 40% 29 days to 20 days, prior to the departure of the tour 20% 19 days to 11 days, prior to the departure of the tour 10% 10 days or less, prior to the departure of the tour / No Show NIL
- If the tour participant requests to transfer / pre pone / post pone the tour, in writing, the transfer charges will be as per Company Policy.
- Baggage and personal belongings of the tour participant is his/her responsibility. The company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of the same.
- The company shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damage / loss caused to the tour participant due to reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the bus journey / in the dining halls.
- If the tour participant misbehaves causing inconvenience or annoyance to any tour participant or causes damage to the property of the company, he/she will be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Tour Managers have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation, whatsoever, in such cases.
- Drinking water will not be provided by the company during the Bus journey. Tour participants are requested to carry their own Water Bottles.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- If the tour participant is travelling by Air/ Rail before the tour schedule of the company, he/she shall bear the expenses towards food and accommodation. If the tour participant is travelling by Air/Rail on tickets/schedule not arranged by the company, it will be sole responsibility of the tour participant to join the group at the right time and place. In any circumstances the company and the Tour Manager shall not be responsible for the tour participant, before joining the group.
- Advance payment made at the time of booking, shall not be refunded, if the visa application is rejected.
- Departure dates of US & Europe tours may be pre-poned or post-poned by 1 week. Whereas departure dates of China/Egypt/South East Asia/Mauritius/Sri Lanka/Maldives tours may be pre-poned or post-poned by 1 day. The company will inform the change to the tour participants at least 30 days before the revised departure date.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
- The company may arrange shooting during tours (stills / video). The tour participants shall have no objection to the shot material being used as publicity material by the company.
- Cheques / Demand drafts should be drawn in favour of “Shubhay Tours and Travels Pvt.Ltd”, payable at Mumbai.
- Tour Price variations are expected depending on the prevailing conversion rate.Payment in USD to be calculated on the prevailing rate of Exchange of Euros & Dollars > INR on the day of actual payment to Shubhay Tours and Travels