Welcome you all for Europe tour by “Shubhay Tours & Travels”. Please report Mumbai International Airport 4hrs before the flight departure. We take flight for Stockholm. We arrive in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden. After immigration and baggage claim, we check in at the hotel. Enjoy a hot and delicious Indian dinner in the evening. Overnight stay in Stockholm.
Meals : Dinner
After breakfast, we proceed for a guided city tour which includes the City Hall, Vasa Ship Museum- Vasa is the world’s only preserved 17th century ship and the most visited museum in Scandinavia. Later, we have free time for Shopping. Enjoy an Indian dinner in the evening. Overnight stay in Stockholm.
Meals – Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning, we check out and proceed towards Oslo, the capital of Norway offers a rare combination of city life with modern architecture, a vibrant and friendly social scene, new Nordic cuisine and nature experiences! On arrival, we do photo stop by the Ski Jump Tower which will give you outstanding experiences with and without skiing on your legs. It is one of the most visited tourist attraction. Overnight stay in Oslo.
Meals : Breakfast & Dinner
Today early morning after breakfast, proceed to Bergen via Norway in a Nutshell Starting from Oslo, we travel Oslo to Geilo by Coach & from Geilo to Myrdal by train, Upon arrival in Myrdal, you disembark and change trains to the legendary Flam Railway via Alpine Train. The Flam Railway offers spectacular panoramic views to some of the wildest and most magnificent nature in the Norwegian fjord landscape.
Your journey continues from Flam with a fjord cruise on the magnificent Aurlandsfjord and on the and dramatic and narrow Naeroyfjord. The Aurlandsfjord is a picturesque fjord that offers stunning views, while the Naeroyfjord is a dramatic fjord surrounded by high mountains. Naeroyfjord is one of the narrowest fjords in Europe and included on UNESCO's World Heritage List.
After your fjord cruise you arrive in the small village of Gudvangen, nestled in the innermost part of Naeroyfjord. Our coach will pick up from Gudvangen & drive to Bergen for overnight stay & Dinner..
Meals : Breakfast & Dinner.
Today after breakfast proceed to Oslo for Overnight stay at Oslo.
Meals : Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning after breakfast, we drive towards Oslo where you can spend some free time shopping (time permissible).Later, check-in in a luxurious cruise to Copenhagen which allows you to explore the Norwegian fjords and the beautiful Kattegat Sea (North Sea) in Scandinavia. Also, you can experience the nightly live musical performances, a nightclub, a childrens club and much more. Overnight stay in cruise.
Meals : Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning, disembark the cruise and set ahead for a guided city tour which includes visiting the Renaissance Stock Exchange,Danish Parliament and the Famous -The Little Mermaid which is undoubtedly one of the most photographed girls in the world - and is a legendary symbol and landmark for Copenhagen - and the number one tourist attraction in Denmark with over 1 million visitors every year. And she is absolutely the pride - and the prime City Brand of Copenhagen. Later, we visit Christiansborg Palace from inside. Next we visit the Carlsberg Brewery- Carlsberg was established in 1847 by J.C. Jacobsen. We get the opportunity to taste beer made from the 1854 recipe while reading about Carlsberg's early history. Overnight in Copenhagen.
Meals : Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to the airport to take a flight back to India! Arrive home with pleasant memories of your exceptional Scandinavian Tour!!
END OF OUR SERVICES WITH GOOD MEMORIES!!!
- Return Airfare Economy class Ex Mumbai.
- Meet & greet assistance on day of arrival
- Accommodation at 3/4* Hotels on Twin/Trp Basis
--- 02 Nights in Stockholm
--- 01 Night Oslo
--- 01 Nights Bergen
--- 01 Night Geilo
--- 01 Night Cruise
--- 01 Night Copenhagen
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 59 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the required medical reports.)
- Cost of cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as below :
--- Vasa Museum
--- City Hall
--- View of Holmenkollen Ski Jump
--- Akershus Fortress
--- Oslo City Hal
--- The Vigeland Park and Vikingship Museum from outside
--- Norway by Nutshell from Oslo To Bergen
--- Bergen Panoramic Tour Panoramic tour without guide which includes Bergenhus Fortress, Church of Saint Mary, Bergen Port, Bryggen, Hanseatic Museum, Fish market, Den Nationale Scene theater and Bergen Cathedral
--- Copenhagen City tour with guide including view of Little Mermaid, Nyhavn, the Parliament, Renaissance Stock Exchange
--- Entrance to Christianborg Palace
- Meals: Hotel Breakfast , Contemporary Snacks and Dinner at Indian Restaurant as per itinerary (Jain / Veg / Non Veg)
- Airport Transfers and all sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the above itinerary by air-conditioned Deluxe coach.
- Multilingual speaking Tour Guide
- Tips to Guide & Driver.
- 5% GST, Government service Tax
- Schengen Visa Charges
- Sightseeing other than those specified
- Any Fluctuation in Foreign Exchange, Hike in Fuel Surcharge or Airline Taxes if any will be payable over & Above the mentioned Tour Price.
- Cost of Air Ticket Deviation Charges
- Guaranteed early check-in charges
- Personal travel plans / programs before, during, or after the tour
- Cost of extension of validity, of your main international air ticket
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Any change in the hotel cost prior to departure due to rate fluctuation
- Airline & Hotel up gradation charges
- Meals other than mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, Porterage at airports and hotels, mineral water, juices and beverages during lunch, excess baggage, mini bar cost, paid TV channels, Tips & Gratuities etc
- Any airfare / other transportation / other services not mentioned in the 'Includes' column
- The above cost does not include any Surcharges which might be levied by the respective hotels during any special Events or Exhibitions taking place during the requested dates.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, Natural Calamities, Political Disturbances, Strikes etc.
- Extra Cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Cost of Visit to Embassy /VFS For visa Bio Matrix and/ or for any visa Interview.
Terms & Conditions
- All services such as airline seats/hotel accommodation/ground transportation are pre blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors if these services are released within the mentioned time frame. If the passengers want to cancel the tour due to any reason, they have to make an application in writing to that effect, along with the original receipt issued by “Shubhay Tours and Travels”. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges given below.
- International Tours Cancellation charges are applicable on Actual Full Tour Price ( Without Discount).
Cancellation made Refundable Amount of Money on Tour Cost 90 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour 90% 60 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour 80% 59 days to 45 days, prior to the departure of the tour 60% 44 days to 30 days, prior to the departure of the tour 40% 29 days to 20 days, prior to the departure of the tour 20% 19 days to 11 days, prior to the departure of the tour 10% 10 days or less, prior to the departure of the tour / No Show NIL
- Day of tour departure or on tour 100%
- Cancellation charges will apply on the total tour price (INR + Forex) without discount.
- Tour cost is based on Minimum 30 adults travelling together, Itinerary may shuffle as per availability of Air tickets,Hotel confirmation but sightseeing’s will remain same.
- In case of Visa Rejection ,the guest shall pay the applicable charges and also tour cancellation charges.