- Singapore – Night safari
- Singapore – Half Day City Tour of Singapore + Sunset Sentosa Island
- Singapore – Universal Studio + Gardens By Bay.
Arrive at Singapore a city of multi-faceted attractions, stimulating sights and diverse cultures. Brimming with unbridled energy. Singapore offers a holiday like no other. Later on arrival proceed to the hotel for Check in. Rest for a while. In the evening proceed on a wild adventure at the fascinating world of nocturnal creatures at the world’s first Night Safari built specifically for night viewing. This premier night zoo houses over 900 animals of 135 exotic species in eight zones recreated to simulate various geographic zones. Experience the thrill of exploring a tropical jungle at night by tram.
Overnight stay in Hotel.
Meal: Lunch Dinner
After enjoying your Breakfast, We will proceed on an orientation of the City Tour includes a drive past the Padang, Cricket Club, Parliament Hose, Supreme Court and City Hall. Continue to Merlion for a photo-stop and enjoy panoramic views of Marina Bay. Enroute to Thian /hock Keng Temple, you will pass Chinatown and a local handicraft centre. Later proceed to Mt. Faber which offers splendid view of the Harbour. Lunch. Later in the afternoon we will proceed to visit Sentosa, an Island of peace and tranquility which includes Admission to Island, 01 Way Cable Car Ride,Sea Aquarium & `Wings Of Time' (Musical Fountain Show). An ideal family day out, a trip to Singapore's Sentosa Island could see you taking a cable car ride before visiting the S.E.A Aquarium, perhaps followed by a visit to the Images of Singapore museum, Luge &Skyride, Butterfly Park & Insect kingdom.
Breakfast Lunch Dinner
After Breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel @ 09:30 and transfer to Universal Studio – An action-packed fun day awaits you at Southeast Asia’s first movie theme park, Universal Studios, Lunch in the Universal Studio. Enter the thrilling world of magic as you ride movies on roller coaster and other movie-themed attractions. Enjoy various attractions throughout the day at you own pace. Future proceed to , visit Garden by Bay – Flower Dome. Dinner and Shopping @ Mustafa shopping Mall.
Overnight stay in Hotel.
After Breakfast at the hotel, check out from your hotel and transfer to the Airport to board the flight for India. Lunch. Once again thank you for been a part of Shubhay Tours India!!! Arrive in Mumbai with happy memories.
Meal: Breakfast & Lunch
END OF OUR SERVICES WITH GOOD MEMORIES!!! (All efforts will be made to follow the above itinerary. However, there is a possibility that the itinerary sequence may change. But it will include all the meals and sightseeing as per the itinerary)
Details Coming Soon...
- Roundtrip airfare for economy class with taxes (Flight Schedule is tentative and subject to change. The change may also impact itinerary routing). (EX – MUMBAI)
- 03Nights Accommodation in 3 Star Superior Hotel (Singapore)
- Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis
- Breakfast , Lunch & dinner
- Return Airport Transfer in Singapore.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing on Coach Basis with English Speaking Professional Guide
- Our Speciality - Services of Caring Tour Escort of World Tours (if Group is more than 20 Pax)
- English Speaking Professional Guide
- Singapore, & Thailand Visa Charges
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Cost of Travel Insurance
- Cost of Foreign Exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, Laundry, Telephone bills, tips, Gratuities and surcharges as mentioned below in the Surcharge Heading
- Porte rage at airport or hotels, Travel/ Medical Insurance
- Global Check In Time is 1400 Hrs and Check Out Time is 1100 Hrs. Early Check In and Late Check Out are not guaranteed unless the client has done a pre-booking by paying extra. However, Early Check In and Late Checkout are on request basis only and subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the hotel management
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharges for Diwali/ Christmas/ New Year/ Chinese New Year/Festivals/ Special Events Conventions & Trade Fairs if applicable to be paid by the client before departure.
- Surcharges will be known only after booking and confirmation from the hotels/ Cruise Additional Charges for changes to the cabin/ room category OR Airline and travel class OR Hotels considered
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange, govt taxes, airline taxes etc.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods, etc), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airlines or hotel policies etc.
03 copies of 35x 45mm size recent colour photographs
- White backgrounds with 80% face image and matt finish
- Straight Pose with both ears visible
- Full face with dark clothes without Sunglasses
- Head portion should be uncovered i.e. No Hat /Turban/cloth etc. on head unless required to wear by religious or ethnic background
Single- Entry Singapore Visa (Time Taken 3–4 Working Days of the Consulate)
The decision to grant or refuse a visa is a sole prerogative of the Government of that country.
- Singapore – Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Singapore is two and half hours ahead of India
- Malaysia is two and half hours ahead of India
Terms & Conditions
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Tour Manger has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour.
- The company reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, in writing, the money will be refunded as per the table given below:
Cancellation made Refundable Amount of Money on Tour Cost 90 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour 90% 60 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour 80% 59 days to 45 days, prior to the departure of the tour 60% 44 days to 30 days, prior to the departure of the tour 40% 29 days to 20 days, prior to the departure of the tour 20% 19 days to 11 days, prior to the departure of the tour 10% 10 days or less, prior to the departure of the tour / No Show NIL
- If the tour participant requests to transfer / pre pone / post pone the tour, in writing, the transfer charges will be as per Company Policy.
- Baggage and personal belongings of the tour participant is his/her responsibility. The company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of the same.
- The company shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damage / loss caused to the tour participant due to reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the bus journey / in the dining halls.
- If the tour participant misbehaves causing inconvenience or annoyance to any tour participant or causes damage to the property of the company, he/she will be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Tour Managers have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation, whatsoever, in such cases.
- Drinking water will not be provided by the company during the Bus journey. Tour participants are requested to carry their own Water Bottles.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- If the tour participant is travelling by Air/ Rail before the tour schedule of the company, he/she shall bear the expenses towards food and accommodation. If the tour participant is travelling by Air/Rail on tickets/schedule not arranged by the company, it will be sole responsibility of the tour participant to join the group at the right time and place. In any circumstances the company and the Tour Manager shall not be responsible for the tour participant, before joining the group.
- Advance payment made at the time of booking, shall not be refunded, if the visa application is rejected.
- Departure dates of US & Europe tours may be pre-poned or post-poned by 1 week. Whereas departure dates of China/Egypt/South East Asia/Mauritius/Sri Lanka/Maldives tours may be pre-poned or post-poned by 1 day. The company will inform the change to the tour participants at least 30 days before the revised departure date.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
- The company may arrange shooting during tours (stills / video). The tour participants shall have no objection to the shot material being used as publicity material by the company.
- Cheques / Demand drafts should be drawn in favour of “Shubhay Tours and Travels Pvt.Ltd”, payable at Mumbai.
- Tour Price variations are expected depending on the prevailing conversion rate.Payment in USD to be calculated on the prevailing rate of Exchange of Euros & Dollars > INR on the day of actual payment to Shubhay Tours and Travels