We have a wide range of tour options. Explore beautiful forts & temples, enjoy boat rides, relish various shows, taste delicious cuisine at Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Assam. We offer the most affordable prices with comfortable service levels. Our kind, friendly and caring team of tour managers will be with you throughout the tour and shall take care of each and every detail so that you enjoy your holiday to the fullest. So be assured, all of us at Shubhay Tours & Travels are at your service and will ensure that you return from your holiday with happy memories.
Arrive at Tezpur airport you will be received and greet by our company representative and proceed to hotel. After fresh up visit Agnigarh and Cole Park ( if time permit ) Overnight stay at Tezpur. (D )
Start early in the morning for Dirang. On the way visit the regional apple Nursery, Dirang dzong, hot water spring. On arrival check in hotel and overnight stay at Dirang.(B-D)
After breakfast transfer to Tawang. On the way to Tawang enrout visit – THE SELA PASS (13,700ft) which runs through a small ridge & along a lake called PARADISE LAKE also visit Jaswantgarh—a memorial to a great war hero of the 1962 Indo China Border. On arrival check in hotel. Overnight stay at Tawang.(B-D)
After Breakfast, visit Tawang Monastery, the Monastery is 400 year old and adorned with the 18 ft. High statue of Lord Buddha. Also visit the very famous Tawang War Memorial. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Tawang.(B-D)
After Breakfast, visit the PENGA TEN TSO Lake (P.T.S.O.) and Tawang Budha Statue. Visit local market. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Tawang. (B-D)
After Breakfast, transfer to Bomdila (180 km, approx) Visit Jung Water Falls. Also visit the most beautiful and unpredictable Dirang Valley and Kiwi Garden. Arrive at Bomdila. Check into the hotel. Overnight stay at Bomdila.(B-D)
After Breakfast, transfer to Kaziranga National Park (250 km) – a World Heritage Site and Tiger Reserve, covering an area of 430 Sq km. It is the home to more than 80% of world’s Rhino population. En-route visit Nag Temple and Orchidarium at Tipi. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.(B-D)
Today early morning go for Elephant Ride (5.30-6.30 a.m. / 6.30-7.30 a.m.) around the Kaziranga National Park then back to resort and have breakfast, afternoon visit Jeep Safari at Kaziranga National Park. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Kaziranga. ( B-D)
After breakfast transfer to Shillong (288km) - known as the ‘Scotland of the East’. En-route you will visit the largest manmade lake of Northeast India – Umium Lake – you can opt for some thrilling water sports in the lake and Cathedral of Merry Church. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Shillong. (B-D)
After breakfast we will explore Mawlynnong village which was awarded as ‘cleanest village in India’. We will visit balancing rock and Living Root Bridge Overnight stay at Shillong. (B-D)
After early breakfast drive to Guwahati. On arrival At Guwahati visit Kamakhya Devi Temple and Shankardeva Kalakshetra – a cultural centre with a fine exposition of the life and culture of the people of Assam. Overnight stay at Guwahati.(B-D)
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Airport/Railway Station for your onward Journey, with good life memories ( B )
- Hotel Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast Lunch Dinner
- 01 Ride Jeep Safari and 01 Ride Elephant Safari at Kaziranga National Park.
- Culture Program ( Bihu Dance)
- Sightseeing entry fees.
- ILP for Arunachal Pradesh.
- Transportation on POINT TO POINT basis as per Itinerary, Not a disposal basis.
- Daily 1 Mineral water bottle.
- Tour manager services.
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes
- GST 5% on the total package cost
- Train/Air fares
- Any extra Meal.
- Any meals other then specified above.
- Any Porterage charges at Airport & Hotels tips, Laundry, Telephone Charges & all of the personal nature & meals & drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any travel insurance policy charges.
- All extras then above on direct payment basis Any items not mentioned in the ‘COST INCLUDES’ column.
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Madhuri Lake, Bumla Pass and Zemithang sightseeing
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other tan mentioned in the itinerary.
1) All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 20 passengers.
2) Vehicles could differ depending on Group size
Terms & Conditions of booking a tour:
- Shubhay Tours reserves the right to change itinerary of tours and hotels due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any alternate arrangement due flight delay or rescheduling interconnections
- During peak seasons due to heavy rush or unavoidable circumstances, some sightseeing may not be covered.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any death, injury, sickness, accidental loss, delay increased expenses, damage or theft.
- For fixed departure groups Tour Manager will be provided for minimum group of 12
- Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Shubhay Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 10,000 per head for domestic tour. Balance amount has to be paid 45 days prior to the date of travel.
- All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
Cancellation made Amt refundable 60 days or more prior to the date of departure 90% of the tour cost 60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure 80% of the tour cost 44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure 60 % of the tour cost 29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure 40% of the tour cost Less than 15 days No refund
- No money will be refunded If the cancellation is done within the last 15 days before the date of departure, or in case of “no Show’ on the tour.
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.